• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Chrono Trigger and Metroid Fusion. At completely random and erratic times because I'm a bit bad at keeping to a single game.

In addition, NES Open Tournament Golf, Metroid, Zelda and Zelda II for 3DS Virtual Console.

OoT 3D: Master Quest. It's kind of confusing, being mirrored and all, but the redesigned dungeons are fantastic.

Sonic Advance 2 & 3.
Reliving my childhood playing these games, you guys. ;D
(Zone 4 boss in SA3 is hella annoying)

On PC:Starcraft II,Osu!

On DS:Battle of giants:Mutant insects and occasionally Black and Dragon Ball Kaii:Ultimate Butoden

Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubador for Nintendo DS.

The past month I've been going through a sudden Yu-Gi-Oh! withdrawal so I just had to go on a journey to find this game since it's the last one I'm assuming with the original crew.

Finished Digimon Battle spirit, and while I have still lots of characters to unlock the lack of saving features kinda puts me off for the time being, I'll do that when I have a good chunk of free time. For now I'm playing Ratchet Gladiator for some quick action... I'll finish Warcraft 3 TFT soonTM.

Kriby Mass Attack but i suck at stage 1 :(

Pokemon mystery dungeon:explorers of sky

fossil fighters (stupid file got corrupted)

MArio and luigi:bowsers inside story

Kingdom hearts:recoded

Final fantasy:XII

All are D.S.

Back
Top Bottom