• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokémon White on the DS, even though I finished it long ago. I still want to train my main team to level 100.

On the Wii, I've been replaying a bit of Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

Dead Space 2, Halo: Combat Evolved, Bully, and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
Coming Soon: Dead Space 1 and Darksiders

Aside from playing Black for the first time in months (I caught Kyurem with a Quick Ball, yay!), I'm playing a lot of Final Fantasy games. At the moment I'm mainly playing X, although VII and VI are taking up a lot of my time as well.

MegaDrive:
Sonic 1, 2, 3nK

Gamecube:
Sonic Adventure 1 & 2

With Sonic Generations out next month, I'm getting in a Sonic mood! :D

Um...the last one I played was Pokemon Stadium 64, I think.

Haven't really been in the mood for vidya games lately.

Zelda Four Swords Anniversary edition

Valkyria Chronicles 2

Haven't had alot of time for games lately, what with school and all. I want to play Persona 2, but thats a bit of a time sink :(

Now I'm back to playing Heart Gold. I love this game sooooo much :)

Come tuesday, I will be playing the new Harvest Moon game for 3DS. I've never played harvest moon before, but I'm really looking foreward to this one.

Back
Top Bottom