• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2. According to logic, it should be the best NFS game, since they've progressively been getting worse (with the exception of HP2010), and it was the first NFS game with bearable 3D graphics.

I bought Borderlands GOTY version because it was on sale. I'd heard good things about it, but so far, I'm finding it to be very, very mediocre. I'll probably deviate back to Skyrim at some point if it doesn't get any better.

Uuuh, lets see:

MW3
Skyrim
Dead Island
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red :D

Finally got my copy of Donkey Kong Country Returns back from a friend today, so I'm trying to see how far I can get in Mirror Mode before uni starts again.

My sister's copy of Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny (PS3 version). I'm completely addicted to it.

Also, I've been mixing in some Pokemon Black Version, Sonic Generations, Atelier Rorona, and Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing... so mostly PS3 games.

Currently im playing

Skyward Sword
Phantom Hourglass
Ocorina Of Time
Super Mario RPG Legend Of The Seven Stars
Sonic The Hedgehog

Golden Sun
Fire Emblem- Sacred Stones

(Getting in some GBA time)

Back
Top Bottom