• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I am playing Star Fox: Assault. Just for old times sake, I've had it since I was 7.

Halo Annivursary and Fantasy Star 0. Of course Pokemon and Digimon forever.

DS:
Pokémon White (Picked up the Event Mewtwo).
Pokémon SoulSilver (Playing through the game using the same PkMN Silver/Rival uses. Quite fun actually).

3DS:
Yoshi's Island (GBA Virtual Console)
Star Fox 64 3D

GBA (Emu):
Touhoumon: World Link (Awesome hack of PkMN Emerald which replaces the PkMN with Touhou Project characters)

PC:
Skyrim
Touhou 6: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
Touhou 7: Perfect Cherry Blossom
Touhou 11: Subterranian Animism
Touhou 13: Ten Desires

Yes, I'm a Touhou nut!

Finished the main story of "Cthulhu Saves the World" (wonderful game, I might add) and, while I was tempted to keep going on the bonus modes, I decided to take a break and play some The Sims 3. Damn vampires and celebrities everywhere, though... made me have to use a mod. D:

XBox 360:

- Magic The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 (considering buying it on Steam with all the DLC decks). Never played MTG before, and this game is really fun. Kind of disappointed I never got into the card game as a kid when I had the chance to go to tournaments and stuff.

- COD MW3, COD MW2, Halo Reach, and Battlefield 3. I will play these at random. Just FPS games that are easy to waste a few hours on.

I have a huge stack of video games that I have to get through but I either don't have the time these days with the full time job, or I'm just lazy and find it easier to throw on one of the FPS games and just mindlessly waste a few hours.

Also considering starting a new game of Pokemon Platinum, Soul Silver, or White on the DSi. Pokemon is catching my interest again...I'm hoping for either a 3rd gen remake soon or the 3rd version to come out soon.

Resistance 2 and CoD: Black Ops
I only play CoD games just to level myself up in online multiplayer

Mario Kart 7, Sonic Generations (3DS) and Sonic Colours. (DS)

I've finished the Grand Prix mode and I'm now trying to get a two star rating for all of the cups. I don't think I'll try for the full three stars, though, my brother has been at it since Christmas and it has been, ahem, driving him up the wall.

I've also finished all of the main acts in Sonic Generations and Sonic Colours, but getting the S ranks is where the true game begins.

A combination of Atelier Rorona, Atelier Totori, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

RPGS all the way for this girl.

Back
Top Bottom