• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Since I play in the arcade exclusively...

GuitarFreaks V & DrumMania V
DDR Extreme
Dance Maniax 2nd Mix
KOF (I forgot which one ^^;)

Emerald.
Fable: TLC (PC) I just fell in love all over again. I don't know why I stopped playing.
Mystery Dungeon Blue. I'm a freak. I LOVE DUNGEON CRAWLING! OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

Last edited:
I'm juggling a bunch of DS games right now--I've got Pokemon Diamond to complete eventually, I've beaten Mario Kart on easy (and loaned it to my sister), and at this moment I'm playing the first Phoenix Wright.

I plan on getting the next Phoenix Wright for my birthday, ditto Elite Beat Agents.

Elsewise, I might pick up Fallout 1 (so I can work on my video game education) and I've been playing boatloads of Halo 2 with my friends.

Haven't put down my DS since I got Diamond. I'm typing this with one hand right now and playing it with the other. Prior to Diamond absorbing my life, I was playing Blazing Angels (Wii) and Mario Kart 64 (N64).

Bust a Move and Wario Ware on the Wii.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories on Playstation 2.

Probably have a crack at Pokemon Emerald again before the release of D/P here in the UK.

Let's see...

PlayStation 2:
Front Mission 4
Dragon Quest VIII
Final Fantasy XII

DS
Pokemon Diamond
Etrian Odyssey

PC
Ragnarok Battle Offline

barrage

pokemon sapphire
pokemon XD
metroid prime two
final fantasy X
final fantasy VI advance
legend of zelda twilight princess
wind waker
four swords
paper mario 2
civilization 3
final fantasy V (best damn job system period)

Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Pearl
Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess
Final Fantasy 20th Anniversary Edition
Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
Pokemon Red
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Emerald
Super Mario 64 DS

Wii/VC: Pokémon Battle Revolution, Paper Mario
GCN: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Master Quest
GBA: Final Fantasy 6 Advance
DS: Pokémon Diamond
PS2: Tales of the Abyss
PSP: Final Fantasy 1 Anniversary Edition

Last edited:
Wii: Blazing Angels Squadrons of WWII (made of teh S3x0rz)
DS: Pokemon Diamond
PC: Halo

Not exactly the most concentrated taste when it comes to video games.

Even though I actually list a link to my currently playing games, I'll go ahead and put a little blurb for it.

Nintendo 64: Goemon's Great Adventure (Great game! Definately one of the best in the series! It's so great that I'm playing it through again. This and Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon are big enough reasons for me to hang on to my N64)
Xbox: Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (Not bad, could have been better. I just want to put more time into the game, though)
DS: Pokémon Diamond (I've been transferring Pokémon from my GBA games and training a level 100 psuedo-theme team)

I'm just keeping it light right now, especially after trying to complete a playthrough of the PS2 Tales of Symphonia. It just looks like I'm having a little Konami time.

I haven't replied to this thread in a while but I just wanted to share due to the fact that I absolutely fallen in love with some of the games I'm playing right now.

PC
Falcon 4.0: Allied Force
Jane's F/A-18
Lock On: Modern Air Combat

GameCube
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

GBA
Pokemon Emerald

GBC
Zelda: Oracle of Seasons

Seriously. Flight sims are awesome, especially with a hands on throttle and joystick combined with a TrackIR. <3

GC: Super Smash Bros. Melee
PS2: Kingdom Hearts 2
DS: Pokemon Diamond
GBA: Pokemon Emerald (Frontier, Shiny Hatching), Pokemon Ruby (Shiny Hatching)

as of writing this, I'm at the very end of Cornelius's storyline on Odin Sphere. LONG LIVE 2D CONSOLE GAMES!!! ^^

This game seems pretty straight-forward, so hopefully I'll play through it all rather than get caught up in trying to find everything and eventually put it to the side once some other game peaks my interest long before I could finish, as I've had a very nasty habit of doing with so many RPGs in the past. ^^'

Back
Top Bottom