• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Rotating between Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2, Final Fantasy 3 and SMT: DS

Kirby's Epic Yarn.

It's not particularly, ahem, sucking me in, though. The creative visual style is astounding, sure, but that's not enough to carry an entire game. There's practically no challenge in the gameplay, even getting gold medals and collecting the special items doesn't require my full concentration. It's got me itching to play a more substantial platformer, like Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Last edited:
I'll be on quite a video game spree of games that I both have and haven't before played for a while.

Right now: Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls.

I'm currently at the end of Final Fantasy XIII-2, doing some pre-final-boss grinding (I actually already did try to challenge the final boss, but I had burned out all of my Phoenix Downs by the last battle, so I pretty much had to give up). Afterwards, I'll probably be doing some sidequests and DLC stuffs before I jump into another game (most likely Kirby's Return to Dreamland). On top of that, I'm also playing through Portal 2 (I'm past the halfway point, but I seriously need to get off my ass and beat this thing) and Mario Kart 7 (which I probably would play more often if it didn't destroy my wrists), and eagerly awaiting Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Couldn't resist playing it again after finishing Kirby's Epic Yarn, and it's as good as I remember it being a year ago. Very tough but fair, just how I like video games.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It's pretty much all I've played for a week now.

I'm trying to beat Halo: Annivursary. Anyone have tips on beating the camo' Elites?

Back
Top Bottom