• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I'm playing through Twilight Princess and Paper Mario for my little sister, I just beat Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest and I'm currently working on migrating all my Gen IV Pokémon to my White cartridge so I can do Nuzlocke runs on them.

I was working on OoT 3D Master Quest for a 100% run (which I completed! :D) and playing through Minish Cap for like the umpteenth time (I love that game), but now I'm playing A Link to the Past for GBA. I already beat the original version via the Wii's Virtual Console, so now it's time to do the same with my GBA version!

I'm also going to actually complete Spirit Tracks as well. I've started a couple files, but just quit playing after awhile. This time, not letting that happen. I'm also going to play through Skyward Sword again. Lots of Zelda here, huh? XD

I was working on OoT 3D Master Quest for a 100% run (which I completed! :D) and playing through Minish Cap for like the umpteenth time (I love that game), but now I'm playing A Link to the Past for GBA. I already beat the original version via the Wii's Virtual Console, so now it's time to do the same with my GBA version!

I'm also going to actually complete Spirit Tracks as well. I've started a couple files, but just quit playing after awhile. This time, not letting that happen. I'm also going to play through Skyward Sword again. Lots of Zelda here, huh? XD

It's only the best series ever XD

I'm currently playing Terraria, Minecraft, and I'm still training my EV team on White. That's it for now, though.

Kid Icarus: Uprising is taking up all my time. Such a hilarious game, and it breaks the fourth wall too many times. I'm sad that I almost beat all of the chapters. I suck though, so I can eventually raise the level when I beat it, since I'm stuck on using 2,0 difficulty.

MW3 multiplayer online for xbox.
Also AC revolutions for xbox.
I tend to play multiplayer online games.

Minecraft, F-Zero Maximum Velocity, SSBB.

Lunar for the PSP (again) and Pokemon White (again).

I've been playing games, but not really buying anything new.

Finished playing Monster Hunter Tri (FINALLY) and Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2.

Coming soon: Radiant Historia (DS), Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Dungeon (Wii) and... Jade Cocoon in German (PSX).

In short, trying to catch on all the good games I may have missed in recent years. Although I've been wanting to play JC since I was, like, 8 year old lol.

ar the moment i am playing dragon quest lV chapters of the chosen and pokemon black for the 5000000000 time

Back
Top Bottom