• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle for Gamecube, Tetris for Gameboy, and Sonic Adventure: DX for Gamecube.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords (on the PC for the first time) along with Tetris Party Deluxe (still at it) and Metroid Pinball on the side.

Atelier Totori. It's pretty enjoyable so far, even if I'm not exactly... "confident" with how I'm managing my in-game time with it.=/

Getsu Fuma Den, an obscure Japan only platformer/RPG for the NES. Quite enjoyable with a good soundtrack, but also very confusing.

Switching between, Tales Of Symphonia, Tales Of Symphonnia: Dawn of the new world, 100% run of Tales Of The Abyss, and Megaman ZX

TERA Online (when my fiancee's not ragging on me about it), Left 4 Dead 2, Magicka, also picked up Spiral Knights and Team Fortress 2 recently. Though the last two are games that I haven't picked up in a long while. Mainly just a bunch of PC games.

Back
Top Bottom