• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

PSP: Idolmaster SP Missing Moon - Almost finished with the story produce for Chihaya... But yes, it's quite a production since her tension keeps dropping that I have to reset the game. But with that, two more IU auditions to finish before I finish it.

Also, recording a Let's Play of Idolmaster 2 and almost completed with that. Hopefully done when the Japanese version of Pokemon Black 2 gets to my doorstep.

Dragon Quest IX. Haven't played it in awhile, so I figured I might as well start playing it again. Pretty enjoyable game.

I was attempting to play Sonic 3D Blast but I was failing hard without the help of a controller (I had originally played this game on the Sega Saturn) so I dropped it while I don't have the chance to buy one for my PC. I switched to Rayman Origins, which is proving to be a very entertaining platformer and it's easy to play with a keyboard. Thus far, I would recommend it.

I'm playing several games right now.
-Deus Ex
-Deadly Premonition
-Halo: Reach
-Pokemon: Black
-Pokemon: Silver
-Darksiders
-Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Last edited:
Alternating between the following:

Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland
Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force 2
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5
Soulcalibur V

I used to play WoW, then I took an arrow to the knee...

So yeah, I played WoW for 3.5 years, got sick of wasting money. Skyrim for PC is one payment of $60 and is better imo. I also picked up my pokemon black after about a month to try out new teams, and also to prepare my trade slave (where i will put pokemon for safekeeping) for Black 2 :p

I'm playing multiply games
-Chrono Trigger
-Tales Of The Abyss 100% completion
-Tales Of Symphonia
-Tales Of Symphonia: Dawn Of The New World
-Fire Emblem and The Sacred Stones

Back
Top Bottom