• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon SoulSilver. Just evolved my Seel into a Dewgong and got the Silver Wing. (My team is way underleveled.)

I just picked up Dirt 3, so I'm playing that of course. The current Pokemon game I'm playing is HG which I'm really enjoying. I'm also trying to play a little bit of Halo Reach and Halo 3 to get ready for when Halo 4 launches.

I received a Playstation Vita for my Birthday, so I played mostly download PSP games from the Japanese PSN since there isn't any games I want for it yet. Mostly playing Shining Hearts, which is 10x better than the Anime with a mix of Pokemon Black 2 on the DS and Project Diva 2nd in between.

Pokemon Rumble Blast, Pokemon Conquest, and Platinum.

Mix of Burnout Revenge, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty and Rayman Revolution. I have a huge ass PS2 backlog, and no end in sight.

Back
Top Bottom