• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Replaying Pikmin 2 and Resident Evil 4. I recently got some of my old GCN games from my parent's house.
Both are amazing games.

Have been playing alot of DayZ lately (among other games). Been getting alot better, surviving longer, avoiding the coast etc. Anyone here heard of it or play it?

Just finished chrono cross (loved every bit of it) and onto blue dragon for xb360 and FF 4 heros of light on DS and DQV still then it's going to be golden sun DD I hope it's not nearly as bad as everyone says.

Pokémon Heart Gold. I'm determined to catch Rayquaza in a Pokéball >:I

Ocarina of Time on Nintendo 64

Pokemon Fire Red, which I haven't played in years

And Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, which I had never played before now.

Super Smash Bros Brawl lately.
Mostly mods. Brawl- is especially chaotic and Balanced Brawl is fun while still feeling like Brawl.

The Amazing Spider-Man for PS3. My first impression was that it was full of suck, but it's definitely one of those games that sneaks up on you with its awesomeness.

Back
Top Bottom