• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Just finished Arkham Asylum, now I'll probably focus on Ocarina of Time 3D. After that, either Fallout 3 or Red Dead Redemption, or maybe even White 2, depending on how long OoT takes.

@Elite Four Lugion;: I can help you out in OoT 3D if you need it. Might let you finish the game faster, if you'd like. I completed both the original quest AND Master Quest 100%, plus I've got the strategy guide, so I can tell you what you need to do in any situation. :)

As for what I've been playing, mainly Mario Golf N64 on the Wii Virtual Console and Fire Emblem 7. Still can't get past the chapter in FE7 where you can recruit Jaffar and Nino though. And I'd keep playing Mario Golf, except now my Wiimote batteries are low and we don't have anymore in this house right now. >.>

Guess I'll go back to Pokemon Black and finish training my Vulpix.

Tetris is pretty much the only game I have been playing lately. It's so addicting. XD

Back
Top Bottom