• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

i got gamefly so:

Sonic Adventures 2 : Battle
&
Fire Emblem: Path Of Radience

PS2: Started playing God of War this Saturday. My first M-rated game~!
DS: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. And I'm SUPPOSED to be playing Digimon World Dusk... I dunno why I stopped. o-o

I'm getting a Wii next week. *glee*

I'm currently playing Lunar Legend for GBA (though I wanted to play Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete on PS1 instead). After that I plan to play FFVI Advance.

Super Mario Galaxy today, Kane and Lynch or Assassin's Creed for the weekend (has anyone played either of these?), and Tuesday, sweet, sweet Mass Effect!

Masato said:
I'm currently playing Lunar Legend for GBA (though I wanted to play Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete on PS1 instead).

I like the GBA version. Sure, the music sucks, but the character sprites/animation actually looks better than the PSOne version.

Though the PSOne version is hilarious just for the fact that the main character is voiced by a future boy band member.

After that I plan to play FFVI Advance.

I actually might play the Japanese version of it. I've played the English version so many times that I practically know the whole story anyway. I'll probably do the same thing with FFIV DS.

Anyway...yesterday I beat the main story in Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition. Right now, I'm going through the "Separate Ways" side story.

I like the GBA version. Sure, the music sucks, but the character sprites/animation actually looks better than the PSOne version.

I prefer playing my games on a console more than anything... I wonder if I should try the Saturn version whenever I get around to playing this game (which I guess would be some time after I finally get around to buying a Saturn ^^'). Was that version even localized?

Dogasu said:
I actually might play the Japanese version of it. I've played the English version so many times that I practically know the whole story anyway. I'll probably do the same thing with FFIV DS.

FFVI is pretty much famous for its Woolsey translation, so I could easily see how it could be a totally different experience. XD

Mortal Kombat:Armageddon. FUN. GAME.
I've just created Lt. Surge on one of my profiles because I was really bored. He's actually pretty decent and he has a wraith hammer named "Raichu" (... I think he was drunk when naming it.)

I'm currently playing a Super Mario Bros hack called Mario Forever, it is the HARDEST EVER! I saw the Youtube video of some guy playing this and he was getting so mad, I'm thinking this looks easy, yeah right!

GC: Mario Kart Double Dash
DS: MKDS
(Yes, I'm on a Mario Kart kick right now. I tend to do that when I'm stressed.)
GBA: Pokemon Emerald (trying to beat the Battle Factory)

Now that I have my shinny new Wii and my wrists have almost recovered from a series of vicious blood tests, I can play Super Mario Galaxy, Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution and Excite Truck.

Also playing Phoenix Wright: Trails and Tribulations. Also must get back to God of War this weekend because it's awesome and I want to play it.

I'm having too much fun and not enough time to have all of it.

Ghost Recon: Advance Warfighters for the Xbox 360.

Oh, and I've nearly found all of the stars in Super Mario Sunshine.

EDIT: Whoops, I mean Super Mario Galaxy.

Last edited:
Finished Metroid Prime Corruption this morning. That final boss was way too easy :(

Since I have some friends coming to stay with me in about a week and a half, I don't want to get involved in any major games since I know I won't be playing them at all while they're here. So, I'll probably try to finish off some of my Virtual Console games and finish unlocking stuff in One Piece Grand Rush.

PS2: Started playing God of War this Saturday. My first M-rated game~!
DS: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. And I'm SUPPOSED to be playing Digimon World Dusk... I dunno why I stopped. o-o

I'm getting a Wii next week. *glee*

So you haven't played the near-perfection which is Resident Evil 4 (an M rated game)?

I suggest you buy it when you purchase your Wii! ;-)

At this very second, I'm playing my Pearl, I'm raising my Pichu (who I had to hatch to know Volt Tackle).

Back
Top Bottom