• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pretty much just Saints Row 3. My avatar is my character. She doesn't like being made a fool of ;I

Pokemon White 2. I finally decided to do after game stuff!

I'm in a three-way toggle between Metal Gear Solid, Virtue's Last Reward, and Super Mario Bros. 3.

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
I'm still in the first episode, but from what I've played, I've enjoyed. Japan is absolutely beautiful.

Also,
Geisha Murray is absolutely hilarious.

Tokyo Jungle. My record is currently just a bit over 30 years (with a golden retriever. Working on getting Tosa but its hard...I keep getting killed either by the titular dogs or recently a random lion attack...)
I also got Pokèmon Conquest today, but I have only played one fight on it yet.

Harvest Moon:The Tale of Two Towns

I'm on Year 5 in it

That's commitment :0
I don't think i've played any HM game to any later than early year 4.

Reading the instruction manual for Resident Evil 5. I've almost completed Saints Row.

I downloaded Skyrim Dawnguard tonight. It's waiting for me when I finish all of my homework. I'm hoping vampires are as cool as I imagined.

Back
Top Bottom