• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I'm currently playing Pokemon Puzzle League, Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing, and Mega Man Anniversary Collection. I am probably going to beat the third one soon...

Played some Wii Fit on Thursday before my Zumba class for the lulz (after spending like 45 minutes trying to get the batteries in the balance board to work n_n), and I played some LEGO Harry Potter yesterday. My completion total went up almost a whole 1%. xD Later today, I'll probably play some Mario & Sonic at the London Olympic games before I go to a volunteer meeting at the library.

• Zelda - Skyward Sword (Wii): Beaten The Imprisoned for the third time (my goodness, was that unexpected so soon after the second battle!), and now i'm collecting the tadtones for Faron's challenge in the flooded woods.
  • Pokemon Crystal (Game Boy Color): Finally caught all three Legendary Beasts, which allowed me access to the Rainbow Wing and as a result I managed to catch Ho-Oh atop the Tin Tower.

Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS) and Zelda - ALTTP (Game Boy Advance) have been on standby for a while, but I will be getting back to playing them eventually.

I've been playing Fire Emblem: Awakening for the last month. And I'm slowly making progress on Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, I'm resetting every time I lose a character. : I And, I just got Animal Crossing: New Leaf today!

Pokémon Black - learning to hack mons in, but the copy's borrowed because I'm a comp battler and don't have any of my own carts... (I do have permission from the owner to hack stuff in though)

Whilst I'm not doing that...
Soul Calibur V

Super Smash Brothers Brawl for the Wii. I actually started playing last night for like 2 hours with a friend on Wifi 'cause he was like "PLAY BRAWL WITH MEEE~" so I did. & I played some today as well~ Got some 100 man Brawl done with Mario, Peach, & Luigi, & I tried a 15 minute Brawl & a Cruel Brawl. Didn't beat either one though. Got some stickers & CDs as well. Slowly making my way to 100% completion on SSBB~

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (just beat the Forest Temple. Also, the chickens in that game are evil...)

and

Sonic Generations (I still can't beat that Final Boss... and I hate those ring-collecting levels)

Back
Top Bottom