• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I wish I had The Last of Us. D:

I'm playing Borderlands 2 on Steam and White 2 on DS. Yay multi-tasking.

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
Ugh, I think I made way too many characters. Leveling them up is taking forever.

Ape Escape 3
Going too fast for me, I'm almost done with post-game. ;_;

Animal Crossing New Leaf (3DS)
Megaman 2, 3 and 4 (WiiU VC)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (360)
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine (360)

Progressing very slowly through the bunch.

I've been playing through the original Mass Effect lately. Spent an hour on the bottom deck going "Wrex." "Shepard." today.

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness.
Flonne joined my party today, so I've been teaching her spells with the three mages I've created for her (all of whom I'm also leveling up).

Tales of Symphonia
Has the Temple of Darkness always been this annoying...?

I'm playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein (RTCW). It's an amazing game, IMO.

I'm on the level where you have to face Deathshead's "Ubersoldat" at the moment. I watched a walkthrough where someone managed to get away from it, kill all of his underlings, and blasted Deathshead using a Panzerfaust. I can't stop laughing...XD.

Back
Top Bottom