• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I've been playing Ocarina of Time 3D (yes! I finally bought it! :D). Also Borderlands again, since I had to start from the beginning :}

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Super Smash Bros Brawl (mods :3c)

My roommate time traveled in New Leaf and has MESSED WITH THE LAWS OF TIMEY WIMEY STUFF!
It took me a whole 30 seconds to locate and pick all the weeds :C

Saints Row: The Third
Injustice
Super Street Fighter IV
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Mortal Kombat 9.
Demon's Souls.
MGS3.

That's a lot of games.

Saints Row: The Third
The Elder Scroll III: Morrowind
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Dark Souls
Minecraft
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Pokemon Sliver

It's amazing I can ever actually get any work done.

Just started Shin Megami Tensei IV. Good lord, it's unforgiving for an RPG!

Shin Megami Tensei IV- My new GOTY :D
Animal Crossing: New Leaf- Still fun, though I have less time to play it at the moment.

Art of Balance TOUCH!
-Oh my God, this game is addicting and fun. I am not really into puzzle games but this is great. It has a very smooth music too.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
-I've had this game for a while but I've only started playing it. I remember seeing a very bad review from IGN and I disagree with most of it. (I don't really get influenced by reviews)

Back
Top Bottom