• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon Platinum Nuzlocke. All my pokes died from Gardenia's Roserade...
I now officially hate the Roselia evolution line.

I'm still trying to finish the Master Quest in Ocarina of Time, and my sister and I have started playing the first Bioshock

I'm constantly playing Skyrim, even if I may take breaks a lot. I'm also playing Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, Pokemon White 2 (trying to complete the dex before X&Y come out), and Earthbound.
If we have any Kingdom Hearts fans here feel free to chat me up about it :p I've made it my goal that I'm going to finish every KH game, in chronological order, before KHIII comes out.

Back
Top Bottom