• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I just started playing Shin Megami Tensei IV which I had for a couple of week already. It is difficult at first O_O Me and Charon were like besties already.
It's my first time playing from the series.

Mario Kart DS. It's...okay, I guess, but not much fun after the first few races. Personally, at least.

I just started playing Shin Megami Tensei IV which I had for a couple of week already. It is difficult at first O_O Me and Charon were like besties already.
It's my first time playing from the series.
Welcome to SMT! :3

Pikmin 3
SMT: IV
New Leaf (am I the only one left?!)

...Pokemon Quartz. (I had to, I found a GBA emulator for an Android I was just given)

Street Fighter IV 3D Edition - Fun game and the controls are surprisingly good on the 3DS. I think Juri will be my main character, love her design, voice and overall play style.

Pokémon Leaf Green - Still a pretty good game, after all this time, but sadly there aren't many Pokémon I enjoy in Kanto, so I still have only three in my party and I am already on the 6th Gym. The crappy GBA sound quality is annoying more than ever also.

Pokemon Emerald; I'm at the Mossdeep Gym and trying to train up on some of the water routes. Stocking up on repels and potions now.

I've been playing Fire Emblem Awakening, Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts 2 and 3D, and Mario and Luigi Dream Team pretty much equally.

Back
Top Bottom