• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I'm currently playing through three games at the moment.
Assassins Creed III: Liberation - Picked this up on a whim.
Persona 4 Golden - This is my fourth playthrough, and I'm still not bored. Guess that shows how much I love this game.
Pokémon SoulSilver - Started a new file out of boredom.

HarmoKnight. Well worth my $15. However, I would have liked to have Lyra and Tyko used more.

If this game gets sequels and becomes a franchise, I could see Tempo on SSB.

Currently on my third Play-Thru of FE:Awakening, Just beat the prologue of KH II, playing a bit of the new Mystery Dungeon, Working on a play-thru of PKMN White, and getting ready to play TWEWY.

Also Fire Emblem: Awakening. I've just started playing it (and it's my first Fire Emblem game too) and wow, it is absolutely amazing!

I got back into my Pokémon Black 2 Nuzlocke. I've also been obsessively playing Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. I've really come to love that game; it's a worthy installment in the Mystery Dungeon series, if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom