• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

DS:
Pokemon Diamond
Final Fantasy III
Cartoon Network Racing

GBA:
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Ruby

GCN:
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Xbox 360:
Halo 3. Finished the fight. Taking it online.
Call of Duty 4.
Rock Band. Mainly been doing solo guitar.

PS2:
Tales of the Abyss. Still trying to do my second playthrough.

Ps3: Rock Band, Guitar Hero 3, Assassins Creed, Warhawk.

Ds/GB: Bleach: Blade of Fate, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon: Emerald

Psp: Lumines

DS: Pokemon Pearl: In game and Pokemon Diamond: Wifi team.

Gamecube: Super Smash Brother's Melee

Wii (Soon): Super Mario Galaxy, Pokemon Battle Revolution.

God I'm terrible, I play way too many games at once.. well not at the same time, but you know what I mean.

+ Final Fantasy: Dawn of Souls (played quite a bit of 1, I completed that on a rom before. 2 I'm just at the beginning)
+ FF V: as per usual I over train and bore myself. If I remember right I was in the fire ship, just before the boss.
+ FF VI: I just played it to check it really, I only just split into the three groups
+ FF VII: Sigh.. two different saves, I'm terrible, I love this game too much. First save everyone's in the early 70s, while Cloud's 82.. I'm just levelling up the materia before going for the final battle. Second save, just left Costa De Sol for the first time.
+ FF IX: Loving this game.. I'm on disc two, but only level 16 o_0 On 7 I was level 50ish, Cloud only.. Aeris was 50 but nm. What's up with that^
+ FF X: Havent played this in a while, again I got two saves for the two different sphere grids. The beginners grid I'm nearly completed, just training and getting the ultimate weapons. I remember getting very annoyed with Kimahri's, I've completed both butterfly games, I don't get it at all. Second file, just got Auro
+ FF XII: So so addicted. but at least I only have one file (so far)
+ FF Crystal Chronicles: Not impressed with it so far, but nm
+ FF XII Renevant Wings: Embarrasingly got stuck against the headhunters right at the beginning of the game. Funnily enough, I got my ass kicked in the original 12 too, but at least there you can bloody run. Sigh. So havent touched this in a tadd

+ Never Winter Nights: Just installed that yesterday, but only played for a tad.. I spent more time creating my character. I couldnt get into it sadly.. :( I'll have another go eventually

+ Pokemon XD: Just started a new file, another game I'm terrible at keeping just one save for.

Boy, I got too many RPGs there.. uh.. I just installed Red Faction. I'm waiting for it to finish patching, but I think it's just crashed (sigh)

Oh yeah, the game I bought just for the internet multiplay (I have friends who are veterans..), and play every now and then:
+ Aliens Vs Predator 2

God damn me.. I've just started playing Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerebrus.. and I really like it. Why do I do this to myself ????

Recently I've been playing Pokémon Pearl, Animal Crossing, and Super Smash Brothers Melee. I plan to play LOZ: Twilight Princess in a little bit.

Vincent Valentine's kinda hot, maybe?
I suppose.. but I'm more of a Cloud fangirl myself :S :bheart:

God damn I hate Cait Sith.. I thought I'd keep killing him forever :) :) er I mean :banghead::bawling:

DS: Pearl, Diamond, AC:WW ;>__>
GBA: Trying to complete Wario Ware: Microgames fully x3
GC: AC :B

And if ones on the comp count too, then I'll just say TS2 as well. 8D

GBA: FireRed

I'll be borrowing my friends DS for the weekend allowing me to play Diamond for the first time since November last year. So excited I could scream.

Was going to buy and play MOH for the Wii but, after hearing that the Aussie version does not support online OR local multiplayer, I decided not to.

Anyways, I'm playing Naruto: Rise of a Ninja again on the 360.

DS: Pokemon Pearl, Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
GBA: Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Firered, Pokemon Leafgreen
Wii: Mario and Sonic at the Olympics, Pokemon Battle Revolution
PC: Call of Duty 4 (online), Age of Empires 3: Asian Dynasties

Well, besides the Pokemon games, I tend to b one of those hard time gamers of a great game about as old as Pokemon, its called CnC, and played it as long as Pokemon, and both are 12 years old =P

I have been playing Guitar Hero II PS2 and Pokemon Blue GB. I also play Sonic The Hedgehog iPod.

Back
Top Bottom