• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Been playing Pokemon Y for about 9 hours now, took me 9 hours just to finish Frost Cavern - main reason was that I spent 8 of those hours playing with Pokemon Amie.

going to take a break and play some Sim City 4.

At least your Pokemon will love you now. Is sim city 4 worth it? I'm planning on getting it later this year and I'm not sure to get that one or the latest one. I heard that the latest one you HAVE to be connected to the internet and there were heaps of problems with that. Sounds frustrating to me tbh.
All 6 have max affection since the first day I caught them - for me Pokemon Amie is very addicting [the mini game Head It, petting them, feeding them, at times Face Recognition]. I been progressing really slow in my game because of Amie.

For me, Sim City 4, is the better version of the Sim City franchise. The newer one removed a huge portion of what makes the game fun. With tons of downloadable content for the game, it's at least worth a try.

I find the head it mini game to be the most enjoyable one out of the lot too. And I'm glad I asked, I was tossing up between Sim city 4 and the latest one but I'll go from what I've seen and get Sim city 4, plus it's a lot cheaper anyway

Pretty much alternating between Animal Crossing: New Leaf (it's becoming tedious, tbh), Mario Kart 7 (just two more cups until I've 3-starred everything!), and Pokémon X (easy IV breeding ftw). Excited to add Mario Party: Island Tour to the list in a couple days. :)

Continuing my Kalos (Pokemon Y) journey - getting very distracted with Pokemon Amie.

Been playing Pokemon Y for about 9 hours now, took me 9 hours just to finish Frost Cavern - main reason was that I spent 8 of those hours playing with Pokemon Amie.

going to take a break and play some Sim City 4.

At least your Pokemon will love you now. Is sim city 4 worth it? I'm planning on getting it later this year and I'm not sure to get that one or the latest one. I heard that the latest one you HAVE to be connected to the internet and there were heaps of problems with that. Sounds frustrating to me tbh.
All 6 have max affection since the first day I caught them - for me Pokemon Amie is very addicting [the mini game Head It, petting them, feeding them, at times Face Recognition]. I been progressing really slow in my game because of Amie.

For me, Sim City 4, is the better version of the Sim City franchise. The newer one removed a huge portion of what makes the game fun. With tons of downloadable content for the game, it's at least worth a try.

I find the head it mini game to be the most enjoyable one out of the lot too. And I'm glad I asked, I was tossing up between Sim city 4 and the latest one but I'll go from what I've seen and get Sim city 4, plus it's a lot cheaper anyway
good luck on your decision - Head It is very addictring

Pokemon Y, getting distracted a lot by Amie again, location: Team Flare, cafe in Lumiose City

Currently going through a hax-to-the-max haxfest with Mario Party: Island Tour.

Rune Factory 4, I finally beat Dolce! :'D

Because of your username I initially thought you used your main character to beat yourself as a boss or something (like if Red had to defeat himself to become Pokémon League Champion), but I feel like that's wrong. XD

Because of your username I initially thought you used your main character to beat yourself as a boss or something (like if Red had to defeat himself to become Pokémon League Champion), but I feel like that's wrong. XD

No your right. xD I used the main male protagonist of RF4 to beat this Dolce. She really puts up quite a fight so I took decades to beat her. xD

As for what I'm playing, it's Pokemon X. I managed to breed my first flawless Pokemon so I'm happy. <3

Revisiting some neglected favourites this weekend: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fable II and The Sims 3.

Just finished playthroughs of Sonic Heroes and Sonic Generations. Now I'm playing Pokemon Battle Revolution. It surprises me anyone is still playing online on this given X and Y, but I'm not complaining. xD

Pokemon, of course. Other than that, I plan on picking up SMT 4 again for a playthrough on hard. That, or start M&L Dream Team.

eta: lol talk about opposite ends of the spectrum...

Walking Dead Survival Instinct on the PS3 and Animal Crossing New Leaf on the 3ds.

Pokemon Y -

I been trying to catch Zangoose for about an hour now, too annoying to catch. It only appears at hoards, along with 4 Seviper.... but Seviper only attacks Zangoose, they keep making Zangoose faint before I can take down the last Seviper.... I'm still going to keep trying. The only time I been closed I accidently fainted Zangoose by mistake.

edit: after 1 hour 15 minutes finally succeeded!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom