• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

A Link to the Past was one of the few titles I really enjoyed in the Zelda series. It's nice to be able to revisit that kind of Hyrule and Dark World again. I do have a few qualms about the game though, but it's otherwise enjoyable for what it presents.

Pokemon Y - raising level 8 Zangoose to catch up with the rest of the team which is at low 60's (Zangoose is currently at level 31)

Baten Kaitos Origins for Gamecube

Been meaning to beat this one for a while, and now I should finally have time. Though considering that I'm at 18 hours and I don't think I'm even halfway through the game.... I've got a while to go still.

Super paper Mario, Paper Mario (N64), and Paper Mario sticker star. Really I think sticker star is pretty restricting since you have a sticker for whatever move you want to use and as a result cannot attack if you fun out of stickers. That really wasn't the best thing for Nintendo to do.

Pokemon Y
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance
Dragon's Dogma
GTAV

My beloved copy of W2.
I was getting ready for Pokemon Bank next month by getting some old event Pokemon off Pokecheck.

In addition to Pokémon X, I have also started Neverwinter Nights from the complete NwN set a few days ago that I have had for quite a while but only now started playing seriously. I'll also be getting to the expansion packs after that, and eventually the sequel and its expansions, as well.

I finally have three stars on all the Grand Prix Cups in Mario Kart 7! STREETPASS WITH ME, EVERYONE! XD And I completed Bowser's Tower in Mario Party: Island Tour for the first time, and I unlocked a secret character in the process, yay.

Meanwhile, I'm just breeding some Pogeys in Pokémon X.

Just bought Ace Attorney 5 and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds last weekend. They're a good combination: first a lot of relaxing (or not so relaxing) reading and laughs, then some action by killing mobs and slashing grass.

Pokemon X, I managed to breed a pair of Absols, and a Marill I want to use so I'm going to EV train them soon.

Then later, RF4!

Pokémon X. Went a bit crazy and spent over an hour petting, feeding and playing minigames with my Sawsbuck, Sylveon and Togekiss.

Pokemon Y - getting ready to take on Elite 4.

Pokémon X. Went a bit crazy and spent over an hour petting, feeding and playing minigames with my Sawsbuck, Sylveon and Togekiss.
That's what happen to me as well. As soon as I started playing with Mienfoo, couldn't let her go for hours.... Pokemon Amie is very addicting.

Today I went back to playing a little of Ocarina of Time, the remake for the 3DS. I was originally doing an 100 percent run in it about two years back when it came out, but gave up in frustration over the fishing pond and failing to get the Golden Scale, and kind of just stopped playing it from there.

But today, I finally got the damn thing. I'll probably continue playing the rest of it once I'm through with A Link Between Worlds. Granted of course, I don't get pissed off by the other mini-games.

Back
Top Bottom