• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon Y - continuing my second Y journey across Kalos, I'm on routes 15 & 16, approaching Dendemille City. I'm also playing with my recently caught Watchog, only has 2 affection hearts at the moment - want him to have Max Affection as soon as possible.

I'm breeding Chimchar on X.

Then plan on switching over to Senran Kagura later, I'm addicted to the button mashing fun. ;_;

Currently, I'm playing Pokemon Y and just started LoZ:Link Between Worlds.

So Link Between Worlds is pretty nostalgic because the original Link to the Past was the very first videogame I've ever played and beat by myself. I also like how it hints nostalgic without being 'in your face' about it like HG/SS.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies. It's my first Ace Attorney game and so far I'm liking it. I've just finished episode 3. After finishing the first 3 episodes, I've decided to not watch the first cut-scene of the rest; I want to be as in the dark as the protagonists.

Finally got around to playing Dynasty Warriors 8. I quite like it so far. :3

I've been playing A Link Between Worlds. I made it to
Lorule
Right now I'm just kind of messing around and trying to find all the secrets I can. :-D

Pokemon Y (getting ready for some more Friend Safari - first I want to hatch my Buizel egg)

Layton Brothers: Mystery Room. So far I'm liking it a lot more than the Professor Layton games (which I'm not a huge fan of). In fact, I'd say it's closer to the Ace Attorney games (which I absolutely adore) than a Professor Layton game. In my opinion Alfendi is a much more interesting and likable character than his father, Professor Layton.

I'm also playing Mario Kart: Double Dash because my little brother got it for his birthday. I haven't played that game in years... It really brings back memories!

Pokemon Y (catching Pokemon to Wonder Trade later on -between routes 08 & 12-, still hoping on getting lucky, and someone sends me an Oshawott)

Senran Kagura Burst

I'm working on leveling Yagyu to beat Mirai! :mad:

HiryuuSenranKagura05Hi10P1280x720H264BEE7AC5Bmkv_snapshot_2030_20130205_095644.jpg
Yagyu is the one with silver hair, and Mirai is in the back.

I play a wide variety of games:

Pokemon X and Y (Both versions because I'm a man with money to burn)
VVVVVV
VVVVVV
VVVVVV
Super Mario Land 2?
VVVVVV

I am currently playing three games:

• Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. This one seems entertaining and I really love how the 3D graphics make it pop to life. But I don't like the starter options. Many of them don't really feel me-ish or appropriate to my personality. Further, they GOT RID OF THE QUIZ AT THE BEGINNING D: I loved that!
  • Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (1.5 HD Remix) An old favorite on a new platform with awesome Final Mixness. Don't care about the HD too much, but FINAL MIX MAN. I'm playing it for my Let's Play channel with Klopp. It's quite silly.
  • Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. I sure wish this one wasn't on a handheld. We only have one copy and it's really hard to play it simultaneously like that. Also, the big environments just don't mesh on the small screen and the Flowmotion makes the camera fly around everywhere in this limited space, giving me a headache. On a side note, they did Pokemon Amie before Pokemon did, it seems! Also, fun story and general funness all around.

• Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. This one seems entertaining and I really love how the 3D graphics make it pop to life. But I don't like the starter options. Many of them don't really feel me-ish or appropriate to my personality. Further, they GOT RID OF THE QUIZ AT THE BEGINNING D: I loved that!

I had the same problem with it when I played the demo so I was put off buying it, really disappointed after Explorers of the Sky. I'm also disappointed the Wiiware games didn't come to America, Europe and Oceania.

Lately I've been playing Super Mario 3D World, I really like it though I'm disappointed that its more like a 2.5D Linear Mario platformer as opposed to something like SM64.
And I beat the original Kid Icarus just before Christmas, interestingly that game gets progressively easier.

Back
Top Bottom