• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon X - continuing my French Feline team - while waiting for my SUV to have the oil changed
got through Glittering Cave [Grotte Étincelante]
won my 2nd badge, not sure how I defeated gym leader Lino!
I'm on route 10.

Batman: Arkham Origins. (Wii U)

It feels more like an expansion of Arkham City than a brand new game, and it has more than a few glitches, but dammit, who cares when it's this much fun?

Bravely Default.

I've pretty much just no lifed this game through this past week and level capped all the jobs, fought/stole items on all the asterisk bosses. But now I'm too lazy to reach the 999k Cap on Bravely Second. Could only reach 105k on normal buffs sadly.

Pokemon X: Sometimes I breed Pokemon to put on Wonder Trade. They're just random Pokemon that people usually forget about, like Kricketot or Stantler for example. I've also been putting stuff into Pokemon Bank just to get more BP while my 30 day trial lasts.

Sonic Advance 2: Last night, I got the last few chaos emeralds I needed to unlock the extra boss. The special stages were really annoying (especially the last two), but it was worth it because the extra boss was pretty fun. :)

I got a humble bundle last week so I've been playing games from that, mostly The Dream Machine. It's sooo goood. The clay and cardboard really add to the surrealness (and sometimes the creepiness) of the story. I want the creators to hurry up with Chapter 5 but I understand that claymation = might take a while.

Also playing X, trying to fill out my dex and get those pokes I haven't evolved yet.

I am going to start playing X in a few minutes.

I'm alittle sad that starting on Tuesday, I won't be playing Pokemon as much for awhile since I'll too busy playing the re-release of Tales of Symphonia series. :)

Pokemon X - continuing my French Feline team - while waiting for my SUV to have the oil changed

I originally read this as all happening in your X file, and I was really confused because I couldn't remember a part in the XY story where the player character was waiting for their SUV to get an oil change...

I'm fiddling around in Mario Kart 7 some more. My Mii just lost its "Star Racer" status--now its just a "Pro Defender". :(

Pokémon Y- trying to hatch a shiny Shinx

Also got Sonic Unleashed yesterday and have been playing that frequently.

Pokemon Y - continuing some breeding and Safari Zone - to complete PokeDex.

I originally read this as all happening in your X file, and I was really confused because I couldn't remember a part in the XY story where the player character was waiting for their SUV to get an oil change...
:(
Sorry 'bout that, didn't seem confusing to me - had to have the oil in my SUV changed, mechanic guys say they where busy if I could wait about 3 hours (via phone that is) - I agree and stayed for the 3 hours, so I just took my 3DS XL and my Pokemon X and played it.

Pokémon Y- just beat the Champion yesterday!
Also kinda playing Emerald, Platinum, and White as well, mostly just for transferring Pokémon though. It takes so long transferring them from Gen III to VI (with the added hassle of only being able to transfer 6 per day from III to IV...).

Pokemon Y - Currently raising some mons for online battles and teams

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Just daily random day stuff and wasting the money I'm supposed to be paying my house off with.

Dynasty Warriors 8 - Maxing out character levels and stats.

Back
Top Bottom