• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Home console-wise, I took an unexpected week-long break from Wii Fit Plus, so I'm picking that up again. I also recently bought a used copy of Punch-Out!!, which has been fun but oddly difficult so far.

Portable console-wise, I've finished a second run-through of Bowser's Tower on Mario Party: Island Tour. And of course some Mario Kart 7 and Animal Crossing: New Leaf shenanigans.

Tried playing "Uncharted" on my uncle's PS Vita, it's OK, I just guess I have to get used to it.

Playing a bit of Super Smash Bros. Brawl here and there to get used to some of my favorite characters again, and also to learn how to play the game with the Wii Remote + Nunchuk. Just had a major play session with my niece, it was really fun! :)

I'm switching between my Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked in 3DS
and my Persona 4 Golden in Vita. I'm in loved with this franchise. It's very engaging.
I get so attached to the characters.

About to restart PMD: Explorers of Sky. I also wish to play Dynasty Warriors 8, but my Xbox is not cooperating. :C

Pokemon Y - continuing Masuda Method in hopes of getting shiny [Patrat]

TITANFALL!!! I haven't opened it but this is the game I've been waiting for forever!!

Back
Top Bottom