• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon X

I'm working on my Pokedex, I have 501 entries logged now.

Professor Layton and the Curious Village is going to be the focus of my efforts, though I plan to keep Pokémon White 2 on the side along with the already mentioned Spore and World of Goo which I should beat in a few months :D

Super Mario Galaxy 2. Yoshi is the cutest thing ever. Behind Dry Bones of course.

Currently, I'm playing all sorts of amazing RPG Horror Games. Ib, The Witch's House, Mad Father, HetaOni.... However, I'm always up for some time in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon! ^^

Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright. I love it so much! I'm not even halfway through and it already feels darker than any of the games in either of the original series.

Raced a bunch of Mario Kart 7 last night. My VR is up to 9200 these days, still shooting for 10k.

Bought a couple of used 3ds games so I have fun for weeks, beating Kid Icarus and still struggling with EOIV, Rune Factory 4 AND Bravely Default. Why do I have to start playing new games before completing the ones I have? *sigh*

omg dolce :D

i been playing ace combat assault horizon but i just finished it
i have yakuza dead souls on hold right now but im sure im close to the end
i also have rune factory 4 on hold too

Playing a lot of games right now actually. Just beat GTA5's main story the other day so I'll probably go in and hunt for trophies in the next few weeks.

On PSP I'm doing a Critical mode of every characters story. Did Ven's in 3 or 4 days. Doing Aqua's now. Her's is fairly hard but I'm maybe a third of the way through her's.

On 3DS I'm doing a Nuzlocke of Pokemon Y. Might try and return to Kingdom Hearts 3D in a couple of weeks.

Also on PS3 I'm playing the first inFamous. I'm maybe about a third of the way done.

On 360 a friend of mine and I are doing a Co-Op of Borderlands 1. We'll probably finish that up this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom