• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

LEGO Harry Potter years 5-7.

Finally picked this game up after getting it last October. :3 I'm enjoying it thus far, but I'm also not that far in. hopefully this gives me a reason to use my wii more though.

I need to level grind before taking on Chaugmar again in Bravely Default. That guy sucks, and I mean it literally. Whether it's HP, MP, or BP, he spends 80% of the time sucking it out of you and into him. And the one time he's not, he unleashes a mega-powered attack that does enough damage to kill your entire party if you don't block it with Default. I guess I actually did pretty well (considering how long the battle went and how far down I got his HP), but I gotta find a way to keep my HP up. Even something like Regen would seriously help me out here.

Getting ready to start my newest Pokemon Y journey, there's a team I have always been wanting to play and now I get the chance, the "Early Normal Type".

Currently trying to unlock Zone 5 Stage 6 in Pokémon Battle Trozei. I hate those damn legendary pixies with a passion.

I also tried Steel Diver: Sub Wars and Rusty's Real Deal Baseball, but I wasn't sold on them. May give them one more chance if I feel like it.

And of course the usual Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Mario Kart 7 shenanigans.

Picked up GTA 5 again for a bit today, had quite a laugh. Returned to Nintendogs + Cats out of a fair bit of guilt for my puppies, too. :p

Pokemon Y - on my front porch.

Started Playing Mugen Souls for the PS3. Lucky, I had some money in PSN account, so I was able to buy the Noire from Neptunia DLC.

Although I've technically got a large amount of games on hold, I'm actively playing Super Princess Peach. Pretty good in my opinion, although lacks any significant challenge.

X

I'm preparing something fun for the GTS come Easter. :p

My copy of Disney Magical World came a day early! AMAZON I LOVE YOU! This prologue/tutorial section is taking too long, and the frame rate is wonky at times. But omg DISNEY!!! <33

Also, @Dolce, every time you say "X" without the "Pokémon" I keep thinking that you're talking about the not-yet-released Monolith Soft game and I keep wondering how you got your copy so early. @__@;;

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Playing BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma. In the middle of a super-serious conversation on the fate of humanity I noticed a shield in the background. It has this red bird-looking thing on it with two white lines arcing away from the center where there are these three Gold Triangles in the shape of.... wait a minute...

On a Pokémon X binge. Trying to make some headway to completing my Dex, but I'm not sure just how far I will get.

Been playing my new Pokemon Y team - my "Early Normal Type" team, I had been wanting to play this specific team for so long. [before I forget - not a restarted game, a new Pokemon Y game I bought on my Pay Day]

6 generations + 6 early normal types = fun challenge for me... can't wait to get to Korrina! Fighting type gym! I wonder how many times I'll loose before winning [normal types very weak to fighting]

only at Santalune Forest (still don't have Bidoof or Sentret, have not reach the part where I can catch them) - had been playing Pokemon Amie, I wanted all 4 of my team (Rattata, Bunnelby, Zigzagon, and Patrat) to have 4-heart affection before reaching first gym... just got there before going to work.

My team & Plan:
2 Bred and traded over + 4 I will catch in the wild
3 Males
3 Females
Playing game in Italian, so Italian style nicknames

Rattata/Raticate - Kanto Early Normal Type - can't be caught in Kalos, so I bred one that someone traded me, I can't remember if it was on Marriland, PC, or here Bulbagarden - nickname: Agnella, Female

Sentret/Furret - Johto Early Normal Type - He can learn Thunderbolt, Charge Beam... he will become my "electric ferret"!! I will have to catch on Route 6. Male, nickname: Giovanni

Zigzagoon/Linoone - Hoenn Early Normal Type - I caught her on Route 2, Female, nickname: Bianca

Bidoof/Bibarel - Sinnoh Early Normal Type - haven't caught him yet, I will catch it on Route 4, as soon as I leave Santalune Forest. He will be my main Surfing Beaver, male, nickname: Mario

Patrat/Watchog - Unova Early Normal Type - He will be my Pokemon with Flamethrower, my fire-breathing meerkat - not going to bother to wait half-way through the game to catch one, so I bred my two Watchogs in my other Y game and sent over the level 1 Patrat, hatched into female, so nickname: Giovanna

Bunnelby/Diggersby - Kalos Early Normal Type - using him for the first time, as in all my games I always give a new Pokemon I have not used before a chance, luckily it was Bunnelby's chance, I hear Diggersby is a good Pokemon, hope it doesn't disapoint... Male, nickname: Rafaello

So far: no gym badges, all at 4-heart affection, and at level 6. Location: Santalune Forest, I want to get them at level 10 before I reach the first gym.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom