• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Just beat BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, and am still confused as to the many plot holes left un-answered.

I pretty much spent all day playing Disney Magical World. Definitely the breath of fresh air I needed after getting a little tired with Animal Crossing: New Leaf (which I still play occasionally--I need to complete one year in that game!).

Now stuck on the Behemoth boss in Bravely Default. It feels a lot like the Automaton boss from earlier, in that this guy hits really, really hard. About as hard (relatively speaking) as Chaugmar did, actually, but that guy had a pattern; Behemoth is just plain unpredictable. The team's Lv.52 (on Hard mode) and I can't seem to keep up enough healing to go around. Grr. Looks like I need to go back and just do some level/job grinding.

Pokemon X and Y - want to check to see what Pokemon I have for each team.

More Disney Magical World goodness. I'm trying to get stickers to complete more quests to eventually get more stickers.

Been playing lots of free rpgs:

The Sandman (enjoyed it, can't wait for The Boogieman)
Mermaid Swamp (didn't like as much)
Mimicry Man (made in rpgmaker though not really an rpg, and MAN am I impressed with it)
Very Retrouvaille (gorgeous art and good dialogue)
Evoland (I'm stuck at a very annoying part)

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. I'm so glad it got ported to the WiiU. I just beat Hermie III. The bosses in this game take forever.

Back
Top Bottom