• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I haven't had too much time to play games recently, so I'm just maintaining my town in Animal Crossing: New Leaf when I get the chance.

The first Denpamen! The Volcano boss royally kicked my butt, I'm going to need to grind a bit.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Playing the first Resident Evil game again. Brings back all the memories. Gonna try for the good ending.

Pokemon X :p
I'd love to finish the story-line already and get to shiny hunting, but my pogeys need training D:

Playing the last of Neptunia Victory. excited when Chou Megami Shinkou Noire Gekishin Black Heart is released in the US.

Playing UMvC3; trying to learn how to use Phoenix Wright and Amaterasu better!

Dragon Age: Origins - new game, different origin story, different character build

I'm also still working on completing all the character storylines in Pokémon Conquest.

Project X Zone, I get nostalgic when I see so many characters from games I love and used to play for hours ^^.

Dark Cloud 2.
Making new weapons is so boring in the beginning of the game... but it's still fun, at least.

Made progress in Bravely Default ... Behemoth beat me last time but two level-ups (including job levels) later I take him down on equal terms. Ice Golem roughed me up, but a tweak to who has what equipment and I take him down too. Reached the first city in Eternia with about $60,000, first stop was the spell shop where I bought every last Lv.5 spell they had for sale. Doesn't leave much cash for new equipment, but whatever. Next question - which way, north/west/east? I think I'll head east. There's a house way out there that looks interesting, plus the enemies should be an easier grind.

(Not that grinding is difficult, just risky. Though having my Swordmaster Tiz do a Counter Amp Fira Sword Magic Nothing Ventured against a party of six Mandragora who all decide to spam Poison Powder (which hits the whole team physically) is really awesome. They may as well be knocking themselves out.)

Pokemon Y
Finally started breeding Pokemon I will need for my newest team.

Back
Top Bottom