• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Been playing Legend of Zelda Wind Waker on my brand new Wii U. All I can say is WOW. The Wii U must have been under-advertised, because there is A LOT of awesome things on here that I had no idea about prior.

Playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team for Gameboy Advance. been feeling nostalgic for a while.

Pokemon Y - continuing my Spanish journey

Gone Home in my laptop and some DOTA 2 once in a while.
Also been still playing Conception 2 in 3ds. That game just gets really tiring after a while.

Loads of SSBBrawl and Mario Party with the nephew.

Damn kids and their ability to play way better than me.

Picked up a used copy of Spectrobes: Origins. No manual, but a sticker on the back advertises two "exclusive" critters (unlocked via a simple cheat code at the title screen ... GameFAQS ftw). Game is so far so good. Fossil excavation is surprisingly fun. Graphical style is lacking a little, but the combat's lively -- does get a little tiring having to order my Spectrobe to attack things all the time, but it does make for a nice tag team. It's a major shame I don't have a shield to block attacks with (yet) -- the first boss killed me (though I did get it down to about 10% remaining before going down). Second boss also killed me (again, got it down to about 10%).

Meanwhile, in Bravely Default it's now time to storm Eternian Central Command.
a.k.a. formerly the Crystal Orthodoxy's Head Temple.

Dark Cloud 2.
Didn't make a whole lot of progress today... I went through two more floors of the Chapter 2 dungeon.
It's so lame how the game forces you to use Monica--a sword wielding character--on a floor with tortoise enemies.
Thankfully I had enough bombs to get rid of them all...

Pokemon X (finally finished the main story, yay), and Style Savvy Trendsetters<3

Aww yeah Style Savvy <3

OT: Disney Magical World, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Mario Golf: World Demo and Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention.

Pokemon X (finally finished the main story, yay), and Style Savvy Trendsetters<3

Aww yeah Style Savvy <3

OT: Disney Magical World, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Mario Golf: World Demo and Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention.

You have great gaming tastes! I love Disgaea, had a blast with AC, and I also have the Disney Magical World game<3

I'm about to beat Minish Cap.

I've had it for over 6 years, and I still haven't beaten it! Then again, all of my LoZ games are unfinished. XD

I played UMvC3 with my brother. I have no idea how or why I lost, after all the practicing I've done.

That Victor/ia battle in Bravely Default felt like it took me a solid hour to win. Argh.... they weren't that bad once I figured them out, it just took a lot of work.

Back
Top Bottom