• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Disney Magical World. I'd seen some stuff online and I saw we had a copy in at work, so I thought "What the heck, it's $30." Yeah... that was 24 hours of my life that I'll never get back. I've barely put this down in the past day. If anyone wants to trade FC's and be cafe buddies, I'm cool with that. :3

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. I've been like living with my xbox controller attached to my hands for the past few months after discovering the wonders of this beauty. I've got Oblivion waiting for me to start it after I finish up with Skyrim.

Thinking about going back to Mass Effect. I've started it twice now, the first time I barely made it five minutes in before it lost my interest. The second time, I fared a bit better but still lost interest pretty quick. Maybe third time's the charm? I've also gotta go back and start FF13 again since I've got the sequels and I really do like the games but life kept interfering the last time I played.

Trying my second time on Minish Cap. Vaati is hard to beat. especially that you have to beat him 3 times without recovering your life (unless you're not like me and are a smart planner, by getting fairies and other regeneration items)

Pokemon Y - continuing my Spanish journey with my Weasel/Meerkat team, at the moment I'm at Glittering Cave

Picked up Pokemon X again. Finally raising up my competitive team, woo!
Aside from that, replaying Link Between Worlds, but on hard mode this time.

While I doubt that Netflix is even a game on Wii U (as I'm watching "Destination Truth" out of boredom), I last had Ocarina of Time 3D played on my 3DS.

Pokemon Heartgold, and Pokemon Y, and Pokemon X.

Over the weekend I sped run both HG and Y so I could get apricorn ball females, and I beat my Y so I have the option of breeding things in spanish.

I've been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf since my friend gave it to me for my birthday and graduation. I can't wait to upgrade my house. :D

Continuing my Spanish journey with my Weasel team - managed to defeat Korrina, get the MegaRing which sadly I won't be able to use at all with my current team - obtained Lucario which I won''t use either, and just left Shalour City.

Picked up Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure again over the weekend.

trying for my fourth (and hopefully final) completion of Minish Cap. I've memorized Vaati's battle patterns, so I think I can do it.

Kid Icarus: Uprising, trying to get the challenge for owning 1,000,000 hearts. I've got about 300,000+ hearts left to obtain. It'll take me forever...and then I'll also end up getting the "play for 100 hours" and "buy 100 weapons" challenges. :D

Replaying Fire Emblem Awakening again, this time going for weirder class options - planning to make Chrom's family all Paladins (except for Kjelle, who'll be a Great Knight - I'm pairing Chrom with Sully this time around since I've already done Sumia and Olivia).

Made it to Chapter 5 in Bravely Default. To say anything about the story here would be a major spoiler. However, you do still have your airship, and aside from your four main objectives (which you can visit in any order) there are sidequest markers across the entire world map.

Back
Top Bottom