• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Elder Scrolls Online. I have been sucked into the gaping hole known as the mmo and find myself in glee at making a kittyman play the guitar.

Pokemon Y - still continuing my journey in Spanish, getting ready for Clemont soon (he will be my next gym)

Made it to Chapter 5 in Bravely Default. To say anything about the story here would be a major spoiler. However, you do still have your airship, and aside from your four main objectives (which you can visit in any order) there are sidequest markers across the entire world map.

Honestly it's time consuming, but I found it really fun as to what each side quest did. So this is just my 2 cents but I think you should check them all out. Plus it is faster with your airship now at least!

And as for what I'm playing, Heart Gold again. Though I feel like doing another case in AA Dual Destinies soon.

Honestly it's time consuming, but I found it really fun as to what each side quest did. So this is just my 2 cents but I think you should check them all out. Plus it is faster with your airship now at least!
I tried doing that rematch with Heinkel but apparently I'm not strong enough ... not that his skills are much real threat to my guys, it's just I can't scratch through the guy's P.Def at all with him constantly using Ironclad and Shield Strike. Maybe I should go for Mr. Ominous Crowe instead ... or purify one of the crystals first ... or just plain do some exploring/grinding....

Replaying Fire Emblem Awakening again, this time going for weirder class options - planning to make Chrom's family all Paladins (except for Kjelle, who'll be a Great Knight - I'm pairing Chrom with Sully this time around since I've already done Sumia and Olivia).

me too, haha. my name in there is Lucy, i married Laurent, i'm a sorcerer, chrom is married to Maribelle and stuff. :p

Chrom and Sully are actually a really weak couple. 8( seriously, i tried it, and even though you're all like: 'I can kick Plegia's butt for sure 8]' the truth will dawn that later on, either Chrom or Sully keep getting killed. :C

Olivia x Chrom and Avatar x Chrom are the strongest. but i don't know, whenever you start a new game all of the character's are either weaker or stronger then last time. so maybe test anyway. :p

(you can delete this if it's violating something)

Ayakashi Ghost Guild for iOS. I wouldn't recommend it to those who are impatient. but it's pretty fun and addicting.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Playing some Awakening after reading all these posts. :p

I can't decide on making Morgan a Bunneh, Lizard, or a ShadowSpell range abuser though. D: Any advice?

Pokemon Y - continuing my Spanish journey

As always playing three or four games at once :p, trying to farm the best stuff in Rune Factory 4 and trying to understand how this game got an E rating XD, bredin' buncha stuff in Pokémon Y, leveling up in RE revelations :p and make stronger childs born in Conception II, seriously.. This game gets kinda awkward for me in several parts.. But it's still a good RPG to pass time XD.

On Bravely Default. Edea just totally soloed the boss Rusalka. And that's not an easy thing to do -- but here's how it went down:
Rusalka's attacks are:
- basic physical strike
- Aqua Regia (physical strike + lowers P.Def)
- Bewitching Voice (charms one party member)
- Every four turns, Seep (disappears from battlefield) then Dark Flow (water magic damage to entire party)

Dark Flow also summons three clone Rusalkas with the same attacks (minus Seep+Dark Flow). If you don't defeat a clone before the next time Rusalka uses Dark Flow, the clone gains 1 BP (then next turn takes two actions in a row).

Anyway, Edea's setup:
- Lv.12 Swordmaster with Lv.5 Sword Magic equipped
- Iceflame Shield (nullifies all fire and water damage, namely Dark Flow)
- Rebuff Locket (nullifies charm)
- Raikiri (katana with lightning element)
- Support abilities include Counter Amp (+50% counter damage) and Adrenaline (+1BP for every enemy KO)

So all Edea has to do is cast Drain Sword Magic every once in a while and use Nothing Ventured (halve + counterattack all physical damage). Even with four against one, Edea counters everything thrown at her and gets HP back at the same time (plus 1 BP for any clone she takes out). It was a long fight, but crystal bosses generally don't have any tricks up their sleeve to whip out when they're low on HP, so Edea prevailed. 12,000 XP and 999 JP she doesn't have to share with anybody.

Last edited:
My copy of Kirby: Triple Deluxe was finally delivered to my home. I can't put it down, because it's classic Kirby goodness!

Back
Top Bottom