• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I don't know if you can call it playing since so I'm bad at it, but I started the first Parappa the Rappa. Got the first song stuck in my head ahahaha.

Done with Kirby: Triple Deluxe. I'm going to dust off Bravely Default, and see if I can finally defeat the final boss.

Pokémon X - after beating the E4, I've been trying to collect stuff, including all the Pokémon!
Mii Plaza - Business as usual.
Guild Wars 2 - trying to level up a Warrior Charr whenever I'm feeling like smashing stuff.

I really want to spend some time with Style Savvy, but Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call has been holding me down. And I'm not resisting.

I bought Kirby: Triple Deluxe yesterday, and I've been playing that game during my small bits of free time this weekend. It hasn't fully hit my expectations so far, but it's still an entertaining game. At the very least, it's one of the few platforming games I don't mind playing.

I'm also preparing my village in Animal Crossing: New Leaf for its eventual retirement in a couple months.

In Spectrobes Origins, my Spikan once obliterated an entire squad of small monsters its special attack, and it was awesome. Beyond that I'm trying to get the hang of which weapon to use when. Then there's the imprecise matter that is ordering your Spectrobes around. Opened up the Ice Ruins (the midboss there wasn't terribly difficult, just time consuming) and now I'm stuck on one of the puzzles. I also find it easier to think of Spectrobes's five elements in terms of Fire -> Grass -> Ground -> Electric -> Water (though it doesn't have all of Pokemon's complex interactions).

Meanwhile, in Bravely Default a bunch of Chapter 5 plot and exposition happened, and Tiz mastered his first job class (Spell Fencer). Ringabel has yet to master Freelancer (reportedly the Late Bloomer ability is indeed exclusive to the Freelancer job class, the top ability unlocked is apparently Mimic), but Edea's pretty close to mastering Swordmaster. Spell Fencer + Swordmaster abilities (or vice versa) proves to be a very deadly combination -- did I mention Edea totally soloed Rusalka with water+charm immunity, Raikiri, Drain Sword Magic and Nothing Ventured? Then against Orthros it was just Tiz and Edea -- again, won through Drain Sword Magic and Nothing Ventured. And in the optional battle against Jackal + Khint, I put Protect Ally on Edea and then relied primarily on (again) Drain Sword Magic + Nothing Ventured as Edea threw herself in front of every hit not directed at Tiz (I didn't bother healing Agnes or Ringabel at all after reviving, I left them in critical condition virtually the entire fight).

Though, it is ironic to think that the only Lv.6 magic I have access to (Holy, Dark, and Death) is via Sword Magic rather than Black or White magic directly....

Last edited:
Playing Child of Light and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

Child of Light is really good so far and so is Ace Attorney
Both games have really good storytelling

Now that Pokémon X took more of a backseat, I started playing Virtue's Last Reward. Just like 999, it hooked me right away and I'm loving it; the diagram for routes in particular is fantastic and the puzzles are more challenging. So far I've only finished Dio's route and all I have to say is: what (what I witnessed will take a while to make sense :p). Also still playing Mii Plaza whenever I find other people's Miis.

I've been on a Fire emblem kick, so I've been playing Path of Radiance recently. I currently have a normal run and a Mist and Ike only run, and both are going swimmingly.

I'm pretty close to collecting 10,000 coins in Mario Kart 7. Apparently Time Trials don't count - only races against the AI or other players.

Pokemon Sapphire. Got to grind Sableye, Manectric, Combusken, Pelipper, Lineoone, and Gloom to beat Winona (damn Earthquaking Alteria)

Right now it's Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (fun with daily puzzles, since I completed the main story), Devil Survivor Overclocked (third run through on this file, doing chaos route this time), or Pokémon X.

I've apparently put Kirby: Triple Deluxe on the back burner already because my gaming time has been recently sucked up by Elite Beat Agents. Still the best rhythm-based game I've ever played. <333333

Back
Top Bottom