• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Final Fantasy X, the PS2 version. It is decent so far, besides the awful voice acting. Tidus and Yuna are very likable characters, as is Rikku.

Finally unlocked the Gold glider in Mario Kart 7 - I now have all the vehicle parts. Yay!

I completed another island in Kirby: Triple Deluxe. Still not sure if I want to keep this game or not, but we'll see.

I also played The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for a few hours today. So far this is the only Zelda game that I don't dislike (outside of TLoZ: Four Swords - Anniversary Edition, if you count that). We'll see if my opinion of the game changes as I get farther into the story, but so far I'm satisfied.

I also played The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for a few hours today. So far this is the only Zelda game that I don't dislike (outside of TLoZ: Four Swords - Anniversary Edition, if you count that). We'll see if my opinion of the game changes as I get farther into the story, but so far I'm satisfied.

That is simply my favorite LoZ. But then again, my favorite shipping is LinkxMidna so my opinion might be completely biased. :p

On topic, I have been playing Legend of Zelda: WindWaker on the Wii U since I missed out on it the first time. =D

Dual Destinies, I'm working on the DLC case. And once it's done it's officially beat. So yay.

Final Fantasy X, the PS2 version. It is decent so far, besides the awful voice acting. Tidus and Yuna are very likable characters, as is Rikku.
Dropping this because the game doesn't allow me to actually play it. There is a goddamn cutscene every two minutes.

Started playing Seiken Densetsu 3 yesterday night. Pretty good so far, the battle system is pure bliss and the music doesn't disappoint. The character design is crap, though.

Spectrobes: Origins ... and there is no save point before the boss of the Slayso sky tower. I had to fight him with just one Spectrobe (out of six) not already KO. I do like how you can keep fighting if you lose all your party members (but if you get hit it seriously hurts; like 4x normal damage).

I've played a few hours of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess today. I finally defeated the first temple boss--my heart was actually racing during that battle, it was so exciting! Now I'm in Hyrule Field getting ready to go to my next destination.

I think I'm going to love this game by the time I finish it.

Beat Chaugmar 2.0 in Bravely Default. On the first try. He still has the same attack setup (and I still can't figure out whether its draining attacks are physical or magical, the only Bushido skill that successfully countered it was Know Thine Enemy), a tighter attack pattern (3 turns in defense mode -> Transform -> 2 turns in attack mode, with the first always being Energy Burst -> Transform back -> repeat), but my damage output was still able to match (and even outpace its HP recovery), and it eventually went down. Hooray!

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Mass Effect 2. I just beat it yesterday actually, but I figured I'd do my best to find and finish some side missions before moving on to 3.

Back
Top Bottom