• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Got every Star Coin in New Super Mario Bros. 2, so I'm going to get every Star Coin in Super Mario 3D Land.

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle - Finally got back around to wanting to play with my Chao again~ They are so cute~

Tales of the Abyss on 3DS. Interestingly, it's the only Tales game I initially missed out on, despite owning both an American and a Japanese PS2. I've only played to the point where you meet Mieu with my time constraints, and I've basically come to the conclusion that Luke needs a nice kick to the jaw.

Also, downloaded iDOLM@STER: One For All! and the DLC, but haven't played it yet. Finally my beautiful Takane/Ritsuko/Yukiho trio.

A mix of things, really:
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon Leafgreen
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

I'd be playing Sapphire if I could find my cartridge anywhere : (

I'm also planning on playing through Majora's Mask again. I realize it's become a popular choice for "Favorite Zelda" in recent years, but dammit, I liked it before any of you did! Get off my lawn!

Dark Cloud 2.
I think I might have made Monica's armband quite overpowered... I was able to defeat the machine type enemies without trouble (and these are enemies even the GAME tells you to use the Ridepod to fight!). Almost done with this chapter, although I'm not too crazy about the Georama layout I made for Veniccio this time around.

Also, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMIX.
Seems like synthing stuff really WILL be more difficult...

Well, now that I have (unfortunately) completed Etrian Odyssey 4, I have started up my playthrough of the original Kid Icarus. The game is ludicrous, and very unforgiving. I like difficult games, but please, give me a break.

Bravely Default on the 3DS now that I finally finished the demo. ;3 I'm excited to start the full game!

Also LEGO Harry Potter years 5-7 on the Wii. Had it since October, & I've only played it twice. Hopefully I'll be able to complete it this summer. ;c

Personally I'm still working through Moon Chronicles: Episode 1 and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

But most of my gaming time recently has been occupied with multiplayer games my niece & nephew want to play since I'm looking after them for a while: some Super Smash Bros. Brawl here, some New Super Mario Bros. Wii there, with some Wii Fit Plus and one of those Zumba games in-between.

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy - Daily puzzles, mainly. Tomorrow, I should get my 50-day streak reward, which is the last of those missable rewards.

Etrian Odyssey 4: Legends of the Titan - Right now I have reached the 2nd area, and completed all sidequests available to me, but my poor airship cannot reach higher ground, so I am roadblocked atm lol.

Wakedas and Art of Balance Touch - Simply to pass time

SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked - I'm on my 5th run on my file. Been benched atm due to EO4.

Conception II

I'm trying to level up Torri now that I've unlocked her.

Pokémon X - I'm gonna get that Living Dex no matter how long it takes! :p
Also Find Mii II and Puzzle Swap on the Mii Plaza whenever I find Miis via Streetpass, which thankfully happens quite often because there are two Nintendo Zone hotspots near my house.

Been circulating between Mega Man 2-6. Not much luck, but I've nearly beaten all the Robot Masters in 2 except Heat Man and just beat Skull Man in 4.

Last edited:
Mass Effect. Recently got the Citadel and Omega dlcs for ME3, so that means I start all over again with a new Shepard. :p

Back
Top Bottom