• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

[video=youtube;Z4hbM1iig_E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4hbM1iig_E[/video]

Kirby! Kirby Kirby Kirbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Hypernova! Syonara! Suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

He's arch-a! A Bell-a! Ultimate transform-a!!

Unleash-a! Big Mouth-a!

In Kirby's newest game-A!!!!!

Last edited:
Just played my very last wi-fi match on SSBB. I had so much fun playing this game online and I'm so sad to see it go. ;~;

Conception II, I've unlocked the fourth labyrinth now.

I've been playing Spiral Knights, and also replaying Pokémon Platinum. And as of last night, I have access to Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper, so I've been playing that as well.

My first battle against the next boss (Jado) in Spectrobes: Origins went badly. I'm at Lv.80 or so but I'm still mainly evolving/training Spectrobes, most of them are only in the Lv.30-40 range. And Jado's probably Lv.65-70-ish. If I can keep my Spectrobes alive I can take him, but that's the problem.... (And, speaking of evolved Spectrobes, doesn't Saboquill look like a hybrid between Druddigon and Camo?)

So, basically, I've lost to every major boss in this game the first time. I love it when games don't mess around.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

PC:
Aura Kingdom
Minecraft (with Pixelmon)

Android (via VNDS Interpreter):
Fate/Stay Night
Tsukihime

DS:
TLoZ: Spirit Tracks
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All
Pokémon Platinum
Pokémon Volt White 2 (hack)

And that's about it :3

I started playing Spider-Man 2 on the Gamecube. So far I've let three people fall off buildings and failed to get one person to the hospital for treatment. And I still haven't saved the balloons that this one girl keeps losing.

But damn, I love swinging off buildings! *pshoo-pshoo*

Metroid: Zero Mission

I've been wanting to get into the Metriod series and I'm glad I'm finally trying. It's fun.

Dark Cloud 2.
Haven't been doing a lot lately...
just been going through Mount Gundor, and building up my weapons. They're all ready to upgrade to the next sword, hammer, etc., except I have to defeat specific enemies before I can.(Also, since we got a new TV, I can actually SEE stuff in Heim Rada, which is very much welcomed)

Kingdom Hearts 1.5.
Still playing through KHI.
Got done with Neverland, now I'm off to Hollow Bastion... or perhaps see if I'm strong enough to take on the Hercules Cup.

Child of Light.
This game has such a gorgeous art style and beautiful music. The atmosphere is also really great.
I also like how free I am to fly, and how the game allows me to explore and find secret areas and treasures...

Back
Top Bottom