• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Slowly going through Mass Effect on PC. It's so weird using mouse & keyboard for such intense gaming after having used buttons/controllers for pretty much all my life! Also there are so many menus with so many options/sub-menus to choose from, it's quite a confusing affair for someone new to the series. @__@;;

But I'm really loving the story so far! Still not exactly sure what's happening yet, but Saren is clearly not happy with me right now. Oh well.

Been Playing some more Devil Maker: Tokyo. Just got a pretty rare card. A 7-star is the highest rank in the game!!

16j1vfr.jpg

More Mass Effect goodness. I've been running around the Citadel because why not? And why does this guy want me to collect information on keepers? ~__~

I also started playing Alpha Protocol, but I don't think I can finish this game because it is by far the worst game I've ever played in terms of controls. They are so damn awful.

Last edited:
Slowly going through Mass Effect on PC. It's so weird using mouse & keyboard for such intense gaming after having used buttons/controllers for pretty much all my life! Also there are so many menus with so many options/sub-menus to choose from, it's quite a confusing affair for someone new to the series. @__@;;

But I'm really loving the story so far! Still not exactly sure what's happening yet, but Saren is clearly not happy with me right now. Oh well.

You should be able to buy a PS3/Xbox 360 controller for your PC friend :).

So that you don't have to use keyboard and mouse ;)!

You should be able to buy a PS3/Xbox 360 controller for your PC friend :).

So that you don't have to use keyboard and mouse ;)!

I was looking into getting one yeah, but now I'm pretty much used to the keyboard/mouse configuration. I honestly think it would be more confusing for me to the game with a controller at this point. XD

I've been neglecting my 3DS lately, so I dedicated some time to it last night. I did some town maintenance work in Animal Crossing: New Leaf since I hadn't booted up the game in days, and I wanted to make sure my favorite villagers weren't trying to move. I also played Pokémon X for the first time in months (I think since January?). I'm currently doing stuff on the GTS so that we can get that Fancy Pattern Vivillon unlocked!

Just played Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. I'm really bad at this game! XD

Just played Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. I'm really bad at this game! XD

Those air juggling fighting games kill me. XD

I have been playing BlazBlue: ChronoPhantasma on my PS3. Been practicing up on my favorite scientist Cat-Girl. :3

Re: What games are you currently playing?

I'm having a pokethon playing through all the games again. Currently about 1/4 of the way through Black

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Been breeding Tepigs for competitive use in Y.

Been feeling an urge to get back to some Fire Emblem Awakening. Although I need to get some opinions on something:
I want to make F! Morgan one of my main units but I cannot decide what to do.
Should I:
1. Make her a Bunneh.
2. Make her a Lizzard.
3. Give her Shadowgift and run an Armsthrift/Long range Dark Sniper of doom?

Played some goat simulator + Love, as well as replaying Forest of Drizzling Rain. Also playing X, mostly berry growing.

I made some progress in Spider-Man 2. Quentin Beck is such a butthole and I'm getting sick and tired of him. I also didn't save three people from falling off buildings, whoops.

Back
Top Bottom