• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Kingdom Hearts ReMIX.
Did lots of stuff today; beat the Hades Cup and the Ice Titan (and got an awesome new keyblade~), went through the last world, and collected some Synth materials.
Pink Agaricus is apparently tough to deal with, but I managed to get 4 Serenity Powers from it today~just three more to go...

I beat Path of Radiance, so now I've started on Radiant Dawn and have gotten to Chapter 3-10 I think. I'm also playing FFIX and FE: Sacred Stones.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMIX.
I finished Kingdom Hearts 1 today, but the final bosses were pretty easy... mostly because I was about level 80. All thanks to farming for synth items I guess.

Pokemon Y - going to start breeding my newest team (fighting-type team)

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Platinum, about to enter the distortion world

Tomodachi Life: Move-In Version

I deleted my original save data and created a different one, so now I'm quickly replaying the game to get all the demo things finished before the actual game.

Decided to try out the Mother series (yes Earthbound). Pretty good, weird, and definitely different.

Some small things in Tomodachi Life: Move-In Version and Pokémon X, and a few rounds of Bejeweled Blitz on my iPhone.

Final Fantasy XIII- I think I just finished chapter three, Sazh is my favorite so far.

Animal Crossing-Me and my sister pooled our Carnations in my town. I've been watering them and they are taking over my town.

I've stopped playing Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3) again...I just can't get used to the new battle/combat gameplay tactics etc...

Anyways, I'm now playing Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (PS3), I just completed Chapter 10: The Titan Factory.

Not now as in "now" now, but I do plan to take the new Mario Kart 8 out for a spin tonight. By jumping straight into the 100cc Grand Prix, of course!

Back
Top Bottom