• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Tomodachi Life.

I messed up two wedding proposals today. TWO! @__@;; But you know what they say--third time's the charm.

I am now trying to two-star all the GP courses in MK8 before taking it online. (Why not three? because I like two better.) I actually three-starred almost everything already ... save for the Shell/Banana/Leaf Cups in Mirror. Those I only got one star, need to fix that.

Atelier Ayesha Plus (Vita) - Finally finished the Rain Flower, probably there are a few more before the main story is done… and of course, I still have the character events to finish.

The Idolmaster One for All (PS3) - Started playing last Saturday and played about 6 hours. So far, it's a very enjoyable idol simulator unlike Neptune Idol PP I played last year. There is no real story or time limit compared to 2 except to raise your idol to the highest rank. Also, there is more freedom, allowing for solo performance up to 5 girls. Decided to pick Minase Iori (yep, she is voiced by Kugimiya Rie) as the leader with Takane and Chihaya being the other two members in a unit named 新アライズ (New Arise). Yep, I got that name from Love Live School Idol Project.

Recently, I've been playing Project M, Super Mario Bros. Crossover, Mother 3, and Sonic the Hedgehog: Bouncy Edition.

ugh, I got a bad end where Clover ended up killing everybody.=/
Now I'm playing through it again. Wonder how many playthroughs it'll take me to get, uh... the "true ending".>_>

Recently I've started a Heart Gold Nuzlocke playthrough and am curently doing the pre-Whitney grind.

EDIT: It seems you don't need to grind for that particular battle as long as you have a Pidgey/Pidgeoto (hope I spelt that right) with Sand attack and a Godude with Defence curl and Rock smash. :)

Last edited:
I played SSB4. I was wrecking with Rosalina! it was amazing. can't wait!!

Splatoon. I was destroying in that game! I like to get into the firefight when it comes to shooting games.

Mario Maker. I'm not very creative, but I had a lot of fun with that one.

The Project Guard game was also fun. I nearly beat the hard level thanks to Aria and the crowd that was watching me play!

Hyrule Warriors was also cool! Zelda is fun to use.

playing Pokemon X [my Fighting Type team] during commercials

I played more Splatoon on the last day of the Event. I am really excited for the game now. I was going HAM the whole time.

i been in a co-op mood so i been playing Guns of Icarus and Payday 2, other than that i have my modded Fallout 3 which im replaying again lol

As of the writing/typing of this post im playing Super Mario 64 DS on my 3DSXL and recently defeated Bowser (I have bought the game since it was new in the stores) and im collecting all the remaining Stars that are left.

Back
Top Bottom