• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon Y - breeding for my next team.

Pokemon X

I'm breeding Dunsparce in Quick Balls now with Headbutt, Agility, Bite, and Sleep Talk.

About to complete the last chapter of Drake's Fortune. I did so a few days ago but my PS3 crashed before the save point >:I

Now that I've been kinda forced to take a break from Warriors Orochi due to my arms being sore from constant button mashing, I've been re-exploring older games of mine. Namely: Mass Effect 3, Shadow the Hedgehog, Rise of the Reds (a mod for Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour), and Mario Kart 7.

More Tomodachi Life goodness.

Also, I'm putting The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D back on indefinite hold, and I've started playing The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. The controls & the hourglass mechanics are really annoying, but otherwise I like this game so far.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

On Android: kairosoft's dream house
On 3ds: I finally recontinue my Harvest Moon AnB since yesterday.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Still playing Fallout 3. I'm doing the Anchorage simulation right now, but I still have some other objectives to do. I don't know if I'll actually 100% it, but I'll probably just keep playing until I get bored (which could be a while)

Virtue's Last Reward.
Currently aiming for Tenmyouji's ending.
But wow... I'm... really bad at this game.>_>

Pokemon Y correction, just realized it's actually Pokemon X - playing mostly Amie, I want to get all 6 of my Pokemon to 5 heart affection before the first gym + the mini games are just too addicting (especially Berry Picker and Head It).

On the PC front, Dragon Age: Origins. So far... I've only created my character. XD

On the handheld front, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. This hourglass mechanic is so dumb I hate it to its core.

I decided to go back to Titanfall. I began playing it when it first got released but it was kinda boring for me because I didn't really have anyone to play with, so I went on Hiatus for a while. but I decided to go back and I made some online friends now. it's A LOT easier to win games when you're playing with a team...

Virtue's Last Reward.
Got Tenmyouji's ending today (although it didn't really... "end"...), I really like his relationship with Quark.

Xenoblade Chronicles
Beat the Boss at the High Entia Tomb(?) pretty easily, watched some cutscenes.
Now I'm off to Prison Island, where apparently something awesome or plot twist-y is gonna happen.

While trying to finish Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan I found this really creepey moment:
In B3F of the second maze there is this one area where you can find a Vessel at the end of a dead-end coridoor. If you decide to talk to this Vessel (which is ominous enough, giving you the choice of talking or not talking after you have interacted with the area in question), it goes something like this (not exat words BTW): "You walk up to the Vessel but what you see shocks you. His eyes are glased over; he's already dead. With a thud the corpse of the Vessel drops to the ground and monsters emerge from behind it."
That seriously scared me s***less despite the fact that it was just text, music and a Vessel sprite (though the fact that I was playing this at night- both in reality and in-game- probably helped there.)

Last edited:
I've been on my phone the whole time, playing "Love Live! School Idol Festival". I've been trying to Idolize all my members but, I don't know how to get more Love Gems.

Back
Top Bottom