• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I've been juggling Borderlands 2, Gone Home, Tomodachi Life and 999. I'm so hooked on 999 and Gone Home though. Story-telling games are the best :)

Finally got back round to playing FF X HD. Also playing some Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon on the side.

Trying to do a one-life run of the indie game Gunman Clive for the 3DS on hard mode (two hits and you die, unless you fall off a cliff, in which case you just die) and it is HARD!

Pokemon X - continuing my French Feline team.
About to encounter Olympia (not sure what her French name is)

Dragon Age: Origins. I'm trying so hard not to look at walkthroughs or anything, but the choices in this game are so overwhelming I don't even. @__@;;

And Tomodachi Life, of course. It's becoming kinda repetitive for me, but I still find it really enjoyable!

Dragon Age: Origins. I'm trying so hard not to look at walkthroughs or anything, but the choices in this game are so overwhelming I don't even. @__@;;

I know right, but just keep it your style. You'll never regret it, it just shapes your character more to you than watching someone else play it.

I'm currently playing System Shock 2. I really recommend it for horror-survival game fans in here. The villain is one of the best characters in gaming history ever. Might take over Glados as my favorite villain lol.

Playing Pokemon X, normal bank ball breeding for trades on Serebii. Also gonna start playing Legacy of Kain in a bit. Bought the bundle in the steam summer sale >__>

Elsword... that's about it. Looking for my next game to play for the Wii or 3DS.

God Eater Burst

I'm gathering materials for new weapons

Cave Story+ and Mass Effect. Also, I just beat LIMBO a few hours ago.

Skyrim. Just slew Alduin. Also working on finishing Bravely Default and Dishonored. Still playing Y regularly.

I'm in the final chapter in Bravely Default. Man, that chapter starts out with a bang, and compared to its incarnation in the shorter ending, boy did this boss level grind! I'm glad your airship has its own private dungeon down in the Engine Room, though, because I needed to grind some JP before trying again. The boss's larval form did a lot of physical damage, but so did I toting Firebrand Super Charge and Desperation (both buffed by a Got Your Back +50% boost, and easily landing 5000-7000 per strike). The boss's pupal form, again, attacks almost exclusively with elemental magic (most of which is even reflectable) so bring along a Spiritmaster and you can almost solo the thing. Sure, it has that one attack that dispels all your buffs AND renders you weak to all elements, but the Spiritmaster has 4 skills that can override it. I basically took no damage whatsoever once I had those barriers up.

Also tried a few floors in the bonus dungeon hidden under the Kustra Archipelago -- the Adventurer and fox greet you at the entrance, and you're warned that teleport skills don't work down there. (Apparently you can't escape any battles down there either; even the Freelancer's "Flee" skill fails to work.) Got a few missing Vampire skills and some more job levels, but those monsters are max level in there and if you're up against more than 2-3 at a time (e.g. six Goblin party) you're pretty much screwed.

Xenoblade Chronicles.
Not doing a lot I guess, just some sidequests before continuing on with the story.

Virtue's Last Reward
K on that kiddie ride was the most amazing thing I have seen thus far in the game...

NBA 2K14 - Currently on the Miami Heat, averaging 31 ppg, 9.6 apg, 3.4 spg, and 3.4 rpg. Have records in most Points in a game (107), assists (31), 3 pointers (29), field goals (37), and sadly, turnovers (15). Won MVP, and a glitch occurred, so I didn't make an all star appearance my first year, and instead dimmed all the way to the playoffs. We lost to the clippers (I wa on the lakers at the time) 4-1. Now I'm on season two.

I'm also playing through a crap ton of hacked Pokemon Games.
Pokemon Glazed
Pokemon Light Platinum
Pokemon Hunters of the Ancient
Pokemon Firered Omega

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Just made an account on Final Fantasy XIV. Pretty excited about this.

Replaying Bioshock Infinite, and hopefully this time I can beat the game and the final stage on medium difficulty.

Back
Top Bottom