• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon X, Steamworld Dig, Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe. May play some other games I got during Steam sale.

Pokemon X

I'm breeding Exeggcute. Though I'm having a rough time getting the IV spread I want.

Nintendogs + Cats. I just found 4 Pizza Discs on one walk - what does the game expect me to do with all these when I can only use one at once anyway?!

Alternating between Tomodachi Life and Dragon Age: Origins right now.

I also started L.A. Noire, but it's too intense for my laptop (*tears*), so I'm gonna have to find a powerful computer to play it on.

PC: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. c: I've been really excited to play this, and I finally have it, ahhhhh. :D Also Portal since I have Portal 2 now & I want to finish the first before I play the second.
3DS: Pokemon Y because I was in a little tournament on another forum, but I'm probably gonna put Bravely Default back in soon.

I'd be playing more Bravely Default, but I really need my SP to recharge first. It stands at -13 right now (up from -20 a few days ago), and I can't use Bravely Second until it's at zero or higher again. (I'm not joking; I really did run it from 0 to -20 in a single turn.)

Currently, I have been focusing on Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, and Golden Sun. I have almost cleared the second game, whereas I have barely begun the other two.

Virtue's Last Reward.
Finished a couple of character endings today, specifically Sigma's and Quark's.
Sigma's was interesting, but Quark's was just... disappointing.

I'm replaying Pokemon X =)
I finally started Rune Factory on 3DS.

I also have some demos I need to demo, and an indie RPG I'm eager to play~♪

Curently training a couple Eelektross in White 2 so I can use one in the upcoming Legend Tourney.

Currently I am playing Pokemon X and Y on 3DS. In X I'm just goofing around with the trainer customization. While in Y, I'm IV breeding Pokemon for the Battle Maison.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Been playing Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS3. I WILL become successful. >=D

When away from the console, been replaying XBlaze: Code Embryo on the PSVita. Trying to get all of the endings. :p

Tomodachi Life. In celebration of Sailor Moon Crystal premiering this weekend I've made Miis for the original Sailor scouts and Tuxedo Mask in their alias form. :3

Back
Top Bottom