• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

There's an event going on in the Love Live! School Idol Festival game right now. the song is pretty cool, but I haven't been able to get the full combo.

[video=youtube;MYP9HOVnraE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYP9HOVnraE[/video]

Credit for the vid goes to Youtuber, Oktopaz.

Last edited:
Child of Light. It's such a pretty game. And I really like the combat system.

I'm also playing a bit of Shovel Knight and slowly crawling through Pokémon White.

Resident Evil 4: If you're even thinking of getting into horror games, this is for you. This game is practically flawless. I could go on for days about how great it is.

Super Paper Mario: An underrated title. Interesting characters, fun gameplay, and a goofy story make this platformer/RPG hybrid a real treat to play.

Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2: Vibrant colours, exciting music, and clean level design make this Mario experience one of the best to date. It faces fierce competition with Super Mario 3D Land, though.

Super Smash Bros. Melee: After my GC memory card failes to function, I had to replay this game and re-100% it. After all these years it's still playable, but a bit dated in terms of graphics and sound.

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker: This game is one of the champion GC titles, but when compared side-by-side with the new HD remake, the original just feels old. Still fun nonetheless.

Super Street Fighter II Turbo: Converted into a custom mini arcade cabinet, this SNES game is what made console fighting games popular. With a balanced gameplay system and plenty of combos, this is still a top-notch fighter.

Borderlands 2 and I'm stuck with Wilhelm (Y_ Y ;)
While passing time, I'm replaying 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors and trying to get the other endings. So far, I got the bad ones lol.

Taiko no Tatsujin: Don to Katsu no Jikuu Daibouken...
Pokemon X
maybe Fantasy Life Link...
or Adventure Bar Story :\

Super Street Fighter IV for the 3DS, I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much.. It's not the same as the PS3/X360 however it's an awesome port.

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment for PSN. The way the game works is a really cool concept, I think. Why not just spread a rumor that rumors don't come true, though?

Mainly been playing An Untitled Story again. I've never actually beaten this game and I really want to! I'm currently farther than I've ever gotten, which is pretty neato.

Virtue's Last Reward.
Currently on Phi's ending route, hoping I won't actually have to betray her (or was it Luna?) in order to actually get it...
I feel like such a jerk if I have to betray the... "nice" characters (Quark, Luna, etc.)

Xenoblade Chronicles
Beat the boss on Valak Mountain recently, though it took a few tries. But with the right party it was pretty easy.
Maybe I'll do more sidequests now...

Back
Top Bottom