• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

been playing a lot of mount and blade lately, hopefully i can be king of calradia soon.

Started up Ruby since I've never played it, enjoying it so far! I've gotten 3 gym badges with underleveled pokemon (I remember I had a lvl 9 poke and the gym leader had a lvl 18 poke!) thanks to combination of Marshtomp and Shroomish. Shroomish has been an absolute beast, I had to nickname it something fitting. His name is Destructro, and all shall fear him.

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. Does anyone know how to get the Map of Mustard Mountain and Carrot Castle?

Cracked open pokemon y for the first time in a while. Did a bit of tinkering to get the event Vivillon with the right nature.

Been playing Smite, League of Legends, Goat Simulator and Final Fantasy 14
Also played a bit of the Transformers Universe beta.

Pokémon Y Version, currently grinding money from the Elite Four and their Champ, so I can buy the rest of the clothes from Lumiose City's Boutique. My main trio is Dialga (Shiny), Mega Lucario and Delphox.

Mario Tennis: Power Tour for the GBA. I can never beat the Level 3 of the PS Reflex training. you know, the one where you have to play rock, paper, scissors with that robot within the time limit.

I found out where I had to go in Metroid Prime: the only problem that now I have to battle the Omega Pirate and he's seriously tough/cheep, seeing as he caused my first death in the game.

Right now I'm playing Fallout: New Vegas on PS3. I alternate the games I play on my laptop between JRPG Indie games and The Witcher games.

I was finally able to play some The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess again today, which was exactly what I needed. I am really enjoying this game so far and it's already one of my favorite games ever. I just defeated Fyrus, and now there's something about going north.

And of course some Tomodachi Life 'cause I'm not (completely) bored with this game yet.

I was finally able to play some The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess again today, which was exactly what I needed. I am really enjoying this game so far and it's already one of my favorite games ever. I just defeated Fyrus, and now there's something about going north.

And of course some Tomodachi Life 'cause I'm not (completely) bored with this game yet.
My favorite area is that northern area. XD
I love the atmosphere and the music up there.

Played some more XBlaze earlier. I am having an incredibly hard time getting another character ending for some reason. D:

Playing Harvest Moon: Magical Melody right now - I picked it up again pretty much just to marry my favourite bachelorette. xD

I tried to play Skyward Sword again, but either my Wii is screwed up or the disc is scratched. Either way, it has been rendered unplayable.

I guess I'm finally doing a Hard/Classic run in Awakening, finally graduating from Casual, and I have to say it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Sully is a godsend, having made Frederick her pair-up partner (Donnel is optimal, but it is freaking Donnel at this point of the game), and the only unit that has died is Ricken because of the LAST enemy on the map DOUBLING him.

I'm currently playing ZHP on the PSP, Persona 3 FES (again, playing this one on and off) and BioShock on the PS3, and Pokemon X on the 3DS.

"Uncharted"
on my uncle's PS Vita. Getting the hang of it, giving it a chance.

Still playing Skyrim and have recently finished the main storyline (after more than 170 hours of it, doing other quests and skill-grinding). Now I'll just continue going at it until I decide I'm done with it.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

I'm currently playing through Silent Hill 2 and Oblivion

Back
Top Bottom