• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Flicking between Pokemon X and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I need to polish my Smash skills before the Wii U version is released.

Outlast but I only play it whenever I am with someone ~ too scary for me. And Shovel Knight, this game is challenging and awesome.

I'm currently working my way through Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (on the Trillogy disk for the Wii) and from what I've seen so far, it's pretty lackluster compared to Prime 1.

Pokemon X, now I'm just working on some breeding requests.

Been playing some Portal lately. :3 Trying to finish it so I can play Portal 2 since I got that for my birthday from a friend, but I wanted to finish the first one before I started the second one. It's easier said than done.

I've been playing an MMORPG called Onigiri. It's incredibly fun! I'm not the kind of person to try to make friends as soon as possible in MMO's, but the game is better (and easier) when playing with others

I've recently aquired a copy of Metal Gear Solid for the PS1 and so far I'm enjoying it (not as much as I enjoyed Metroid Prime, but still enjoying it.)

Fire_Emblem_PoR_Boxart.JPG

Pretty gud.

Mostly Tomodachi Life. I'm also dabbling with Metroid, but I have no idea what I'm doing and every time I get a Game Over I get brought back to the same place... I think. o__o

Pretty gud.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

omg lemme borrow your copy~

Okami HD

Near end of the game so decided to head back to finish the things I missed earlier

I bought Okami last year and I don't even think I'm near the end yet. xD

I'm replaying Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi (Sword of Seals/Binding Blade/FE6).

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team. I have never ONCE beat this game. not even when it came out and I bought it for my GBA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom