• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokémon Red, Donkey Kong Country 2 (Super nintendo), DK Jungle Climber & Mario Tennis (nintendo 64)

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Poor So--Roxas. :(

(Sidebar, did they really reveal such a massive spoiler so early in the game? Or is it technically not a spoiler?)

Bioshock Infinite

The game looks absolutely stunning. I'm a little past the part where Booker faces Slate.

Pokemon X

Now that I have my 3DS charger and proper wifi again I need to kick my breeding requests into high gear. >.>;

Still playing through Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, just got the Light Suit and, while the aforementioned suit does look cool, it does not do much to change my oppinion regarding Prime 2's inferiority to Prime One.

Sleeping Dogs.

Though soon I won't be if this damn game doesn't let me come in first.

I hate story race missions.

Pokemon- Pearl
Harvest Moon- Grand Bazaar

Starting to play Neptunia... Again. I swear, I think I've played these games around 31 times. well 32.

Pokemon X, I might switch to God Eater Burst before bed though.

Randomly picked up Pokémon HeartGold again, and I just saw that I never finished my save file! Just defeated the Rockets at the Radio Tower.

I have been playing the Spec Ops The Line game on Steam recently. Does anyone else have that game?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team. I chose to play as Pikachu Because that's the Pokemon that I almost beat the game with.

BioShock Infinite; this game is beautiful. Everything from the environment, the gameplay and most especially the music.

Back
Top Bottom