• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

I am quickly being reminded why I find platforming games annoying and not enjoyable.

I was playing Age of Mythology online with my friend James. I couldn't connect and didn't know why. Then I realised I'd put the wrong CD in the drive xD

Minecraft, Pokemon, and Halo!
The best games I've ever played and probably the best I ever will.
I also play geometry dash occasionally. :D

I downloaded a couple of demos recently so I could decide between two games I'm interested in; Project X-Zone and Etrian Oddysey Untold: The Millennium Girl and as soon as I walked into the first dungeon in the latter I KNEW what one I prefered: that game's beautiful, even if it is just a demo.

Pokemon X - continuing my Eeveelution team (about to face Viola - no badges yet, wanted all 6 Pokemon to have 5 heart affection on Amie first)

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

I am quickly being reminded why I find platforming games annoying and not enjoyable.

I'm not as good with platformers as I used to be, but the DKC series is really really good. You should try the first one, the music really helps make it enjoyable.

I'm nearing the end of Chrono Trigger; finished all of the side quests!

Some daily rounds of Lyne, and I played a little Pokémon Battle Trozei recently. The Safari Zone sections really test your mental endurance.

I'm not as good with platformers as I used to be, but the DKC series is really really good. You should try the first one, the music really helps make it enjoyable.

I've heard good things about the original DKC series so I may try them out. But honestly I think I just dislike the platforming genre now--I can't even play Super Mario Bros. 2 anymore, which used to be one of my favorite games until recently.

Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition has consumed my soul ahahahaha. The dialogue for Dorn's quest so far has been absolutely amazing, making me laugh out loud sometimes. Here and here are some recent snippets.

I've started playing Just Cause 1 (PS2), hopefully this game will keep me busy until my replacement PS3 Blu-ray laser arrives on August 09.

Back
Top Bottom