• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Xenoblade.
I'm at the Mechonis Field right now.
Also I finally finished a side quest that has been on my Quest page for, like, ever.>_>

Im playing Borderlands 2 co-op using Zer0 while the second player is using Axton and also related to that I have finished Borderlands 1 for the second time mainly to get achievements for my friend since I was bored.

Xenoblade
Finished Mechonis Field today and now I'm in the Central Factory.
I'm... kinda getting tired of all this machinery...

Odin Sphere, Cornelius's story.
Beat Mercedes. That boss wasn't too difficult, even one of the minibosses in the same area was harder...

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millenium Girl, currently preparing to take on Iwa... Iwaoro... Iwaorop... *looks it up on Google* Currently preparing to face Iwaoropenelep.

Completed Case 2 of Dual Destinies today. I still can't believe there were 3 or 4 spelling errors already. :0

I gave up on Liquid Crystal, because it was messing with my phone's internet. I'm just going to go back to the original Crystal version.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Clock Tower, Soul Silver, Persona 4, Borderlands 2 and Dead Rising Two: Off the Record.

...Yes I have a problem

Xenoblade
I'm in Agniratha now... guh, it's so annoying how, while I'm fighting an enemy, three more show up... one of them sometimes being a Unique Monster.>___>

Pokemon Y - my German Dark Type team

Back
Top Bottom