• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Been playing Kid Icarus: Uprising, trying to get the "clear Chapter 20 on the hardest difficuilty with a Bow" acivement... F***ING STRONGARMS, that's all I'm going to say.

Ōkami (PS2 version)

I have no idea if I'll be able to finish it by the end of summer.

Just completed a co-op mission on Far Cry 3 with my brother. Barely got through it. Either we both suck or the game has a warped view of 'casual'. Fun all the same.

Pokemon X, I was EV training a bunch of things.

And I might play God Eater Burst later.

I downloaded another Roleplaying/fantasy card game on my iPhone. It's called Valkyrie Crusade. It's a mixture of a fantasy card game and a town building game, and it's pretty cool.

Did you guys know there was a Mortal Kombat game for the Game Boy Advance? It's called Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance and it's so lame, but that's what makes it fun. i started playing it and I was easily destroying everyone with Scorpion.

Small bursts of Tomodachi Life. I just don't have enough time in the day to dedicate to it as much as I used to. :(

And some LYNE on my iPhone.

Back
Top Bottom